Author Topic: Laser into cat carrier  (Read 999 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Laser into cat carrier
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 17:52:33 PM »
I only have one cat out of four that can see the light and that is the only female, Sasa. I wondered if the boys are all colour blind!

However Sasa is far too smart to be outwitted by chasing the laser into the carrier LOL, she knows what is what, feet and hands are just that and to be avoided at all costs and as for carriers, nooooooooooooo way she aint getting in them even when trapped in a corner by one and being stroked................horror of horrors!

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 17:29:20 PM »
I have a range that died after lots of use but this one from shop is great!  Lexy is as usual enamored with the red bug!

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 17:22:28 PM »
Ive got one of these laser pens...but not from shop  :shy:....That's a great idea for those who have probs getting cats in the boxes  ;)

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Laser into cat carrier
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 16:41:59 PM »
Little Laser Toy from Purrs Shop is brilliant, cats will chase it anywhere including small spaces,have tried it with 4 big ferals; it occured to me that anyone having difficulty getting a cat into a cat carrier could set carrier in room a day or two before and play with cat getting him used to running in and out of basket as well as other places; works best with a mixture of  light moving around and then short bursts of click on and off.

Link to CatChat