Author Topic: Kittens being awkward??  (Read 1632 times)

Offline zoe (tiggy + pipins mum)

• Hero Cat
Re: Kittens being awkward??
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 18:53:31 PM »
There eating perfectly fine again today  ;D

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 08:17:34 AM »
They might just be bored of it, but as long as they are eating dry food, it wont be too bad.
Please spay your cat

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 19:34:25 PM »
OH Yes Linda I know all about Bengaly tum.  :sick:

when Zebedee Boo had his dodgy tum, he was on Royal Canin Sensitivity control,till he was one. It was bland but it was the only thing that gave him a solid toilet. Poor Zeb.

He's find now he can eat anything  ;D ;D

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 19:20:15 PM »

Yes they are awkward by nature, When i get there bowls to feed them they get under my feet and nearly get stood on and then don't eat there food  :rofl:

Mine do this too, get me out of bed, under my feet and once the food is down they saunter back to bed, little s@ds
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 19:18:04 PM »
Strangely I find supermeat results in bengly tummy and tend to stick to wet meat in jelly.

They were on wet meat in jelly but pippin was sick everyday and had very bad diahroea so wasnt gaining any weight, The vet advised supermeat and so did a lady from CPL and they seem fine on it so far  ;D

It looks disgusting though  :rofl:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 19:16:03 PM »
The biscuits are proplan kitten delicate, They say there complete so should be,
Im sure when they wake up and have been playing theyll get hungry.

There having a lazy day today  :rofl:

Are not kittenss awkward by genetics :) mine are on Bozita and they refuse the haddock one day but eat it the next :) the trick at the moment is trying to guess what flavour each day is so maybe its just not a chicken morning

hth a little bit

Yes they are awkward by nature, When i get there bowls to feed them they get under my feet and nearly get stood on and then don't eat there food  :rofl:

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 19:15:50 PM »
Strangely I find supermeat results in bengly tummy and tend to stick to wet meat in jelly.

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 19:12:30 PM »
Are not kittenss awkward by genetics :) mine are on Bozita and they refuse the haddock one day but eat it the next :) the trick at the moment is trying to guess what flavour each day is so maybe its just not a chicken morning

hth a little bit
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 19:11:53 PM »
If the bisciuts are a complete one than I wouldnt worry too much but cats are faddy, and some days hardly any wet food gets eaten , other dats its munched gradually all day.

Kocka woukd rather starve herself to death than eat something she didnt want and its a myth that they will eat if they get hungry enough.

That probably means they have to be at deaths door and damage has already been done cos they havent ben eating, I reckon.

• Hero Cat
Kittens being awkward??
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 19:08:50 PM »
Tiggy and pippin are now 15 weeks old (had them a month already)

Well as pippin has an extremly sensitive tummy she has to have whiskas supermeat (not a great food and if i had my choice i would feed her something better but i would rather her keep her food down)

Anyway there are only a few flavours of it and she can't eat ANy fish flavoured ones,

I think they have now both decided that they are bored of it, This moring they had chicken flavour and neithier of them ate much, Tonight they had rabbit flavour and havent touched it, I don't think there ill as no other changes other than this.

I can't risk changing there food again, So if i just stick to it will they eat it do you think?
Could it be that there bored of it? Or maybe the time of year they just don't feel like eating much?
There normally crazing us for food 24/7  :rofl:

They have been eating there biscuits today but will just sniff the meat then walk away and leave it  >:(

Link to CatChat