Author Topic: i have a problem  (Read 972 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: i have a problem
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 15:40:36 PM »
Thanks !

I went outside to check how much oil I have and turned round and he was there behind me, so picked him up and came inside and he was cuddling on the working top and I have definately become Mama Cat.........sigh.

So went into front room , yes you guessed he followed me there and he got up on the caty tree in the sun and we had another cuddle and think he is still there  :shify: :shify:

Came back to use putar and Misa has stolen my chair  :innocent:

He is now back fast asleep on the desk, Sasa is on sofa in front room, Ducha up in bedroom and I am back on the putar typing this when I should be doing other stuff  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Ralph's mum (angie)

• Super Cat
  • Rainbow Bridge Babies Bob, Max and Ralph 🌈💔
  • Slave to: Harvey and Ruby the mutts!!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 15:10:55 PM »
No suggestions just thought I would send you a hug  :hug:
Cats don't come when they are called,
They take a message and get back to you later.
                           Wilfred P. Lampton

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 15:07:03 PM »
The answer will be coming up soon....your gonna have to make a guy of yourself and dress it in your clothes and see if that will compensate for a while.....

ps. If it does'nt work you can always go penny for a guy  ;) :rofl:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
i have a problem
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 14:43:44 PM »
and he is called franta .......sigh

he is one lovely cuddlebum but he wants to be on my lap 100% of time. which would be lovely if i had nothing else to do.........sigh.

This has started in earnest in the last two weeks when he has made a big effort to become top cat and steal misas desk.

Misa doesnt like him at all but although he hisses violently is not a fighting kind of cat and Franta is almost deaf and just doesnt look if he doesnt want to see!

I feel so mean keep moving Franta but he lies with his back to the keyboard so he can see me and then pushes his paws into my stomach which means I have to hold on to him to stop him falling. He knows this and thats why he does it cos not only does he want to lie there but also I am not supposed to type.

I have a lot of stuff to do on puter at moment and needddddddddddd to do it now but Franta is determined to stop me.

Whats the answer cos he is very persistant and every time I move him anywhere he just comes straight back and will shout at me if I dont take notice.

he wants to be the main cat being cuddled and gives his bro a horrible look if he turns up for a cuddle too.

Misa is just too big to be a proper lap cat but he does not like Franta so close and its got to the stage in the evening that Misa will not go and eat unless I go with him and stand guard. Franta doesnt do anything cept watch sometimes!

Misa has been spending a lot of time out at night and I am sure its to get away from Franta grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I dont want to shut Franta upstairs or exclude him, oh hell he is back again shouting........sigh

Link to CatChat