Author Topic: kitten beater  (Read 2533 times)

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Re: kitten beater
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 16:18:43 PM »
Just looked through The Express and this story is reported in there. Its good that its getting wide coverage. I just can't help worrying what happened to the poor kitten because no one has come forward to say anything.

Offline karenjet

• Distinguished Cat
  • Miss Jasmine <3 (R.I.P Special girl)
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 00:39:12 AM »
The more I think about this the more angry it makes me. People like her should be locked up. They never have the balls to pick on something that might have a chance of defending itself.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 23:01:04 PM »
Yep, it has been proven to be the case - it's due to a lack of empathy apparantly.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

MBll

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 22:34:39 PM »
The serious problem with the so called human is when they dish out abuse & cruelty on aniamls  they move up to their own kind ...animal cruelty & child cruelty/adult beating murder  etc are linked...

This was on TV ages ago  ted bunding from american started on animals & moved onto kidnapping, torture & butching young boys/teenagers & buried what was left of them under floorboards in his house. Also some german murderer that started on animals & then went out to rape, murder & eat victums.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 22:20:49 PM »
... & she'll be breeding more like her.

Funny you should say that. My partner has a Facebook site he set up called "Party for the Incurably Stupid to be Sterilized." He did it partially as a joke, but it really gets on his nerves that some people that just shouldn't have children pop them out like baby making machines. (As the legendary Bill Hicks used to say!)

I'm sure we all feel strongly about a woman abusing an innocent animal, but sadly there's not much that can be done about it. >:(

Offline jools

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 22:20:10 PM »
I just cannot get this thing out of my head. My wee Daisy is almost 6 months old - the same age as this wee mog, and the thought of anyone doing that to her is more upsetting than I can put into words.

As a mother of young kids, I have always tought them to respect and care for ANY animal, just as my parents did with me. Jesus, how sick do people get?

love from Julie, Fifi and Daisy

MBll

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 21:53:24 PM »
Making out she was drunk & didnt know what she was doing  which is contradicting herself by the fact she knew what she was doing by going out her way to film it on the moblie...now!!!  shes that bloody stupid   shes tripped herself up here.

Looking at the photo i can only  class her as the type that takes to street brawling & in your face screeming...  & shell be breeding more like her.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 21:39:04 PM »
No worries Teresa  :hug:

I just meant that the law itself is a weird thing  :tired:
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 21:37:30 PM »
:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Not going to say anything to get this thread locked too but its funny how she can do that to the cat and get nothing but we can't even talk about what we would like to do to her in return.  :Crazy:

edited to say - not picking on purrs or the mods of course, I mean that we can get in trouble just for words on a forum (I am guessing as its the law etc?) but what did the girl who did that get? grr....

Sorry everyone but I hold my hand up ,it was me that reported to moderator as I was worried about the implications to the forum. I am not defending this person in any form but sometimes I feel its best to keep threats to yourself, you never know just who is watching.

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 21:31:34 PM »
I thought the same Mark, how could you sit there with a concience and try to defend some  :censored: who obviously did it and probably couldn't care less about it never mind feel remorse.

She looks like the person they might have modelled Vicky Pollard on  :tired:
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 21:27:18 PM »
Another type of lowlife are "people" who defend scum like that in court. How can they lives with themselves knowing someone did something like that and trying to get them off.  The guy tried to paint a picture of an animal lover who gave her own money to save a dog. As far as I'm concerned, they are as bad as the scum they are defending.  >:(
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 21:27:44 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 21:14:17 PM »

Hate to sound like I am stereotyping (well I am really) but that picture is exactly what I would expect her to look like reading the story. What a no mark piece of scum that girl is - it makes me so mad that she gets off relatively scot free because in the eyes of the law its "just" a cat.

Not going to say anything to get this thread locked too but its funny how she can do that to the cat and get nothing but we can't even talk about what we would like to do to her in return.  :Crazy:

edited to say - not picking on purrs or the mods of course, I mean that we can get in trouble just for words on a forum (I am guessing as its the law etc?) but what did the girl who did that get? grr....
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 21:15:27 PM by Cheesecat (Dawn) »

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 21:09:26 PM »
Karma people......it will soon be upon them  ;)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 19:41:24 PM »
 :censored: :censored: :censored: evil scutty  :censored:

Collinson admitted her part in the attack but said she was drunk at the time and could "hardly remember" the night.  ....

oh that's alright then [note my hint of sarcasm]

I would gladly punch and drop kick her.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 19:30:00 PM »

I see shes got her best market stall imitation burberry on for the judge  :rofl:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 19:13:13 PM »
It has been posted already, yup. But that picture shows just how much of a chav she is a LOT better.

Offline jools

• Adult Cat
kitten beater
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 19:11:56 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted already. Just saw this sickening story on the Sky News site.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1289467,00.html

I'd like to do the same to these scum as they did to that poor mog. I hope and pray that the wee thing was OK.

Swines!!!!!
love from Julie, Fifi and Daisy

Link to CatChat