Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Litter Tray action at the food bowl.....

(1/1)

Kelly:
I was always told that dry food was much healthier for Archie, but then Desley said eating dry all the time can give cats cystitis which can actual be fatal in male cats. A good mix of wet and dry seems the way forward. Arch has a dry/wet mix in the am and dry food pm so he can graze.

He's always flippin miaowing for more tho - he's a greedy little buggler!He'd eat til he popped if I let him

ClaireC:
Oh I see that would make sense.  She has just started eating wet food again as she had only been eating dry.  When the vet gaves us the after op food she went mad for it.  Now she is eating wet food all the time and meowing for more too.

Kelly:
Yeah Archie does exactly the same - his way of hiding it from anyone else

Desley (booktigger):
Just hiding it so they can go back to it. Nothing to worry about.

ClaireC:
Hi all

I remember reading on here not so long ago about someone who had a kitten who was doing the litter tray action (covering up business with paw!) while at the food bowl.  My kitten (now 6 months and just been spayed!) has suddenly started doing this in the last couple of days.  Now I know that it said this was usual so I am not worried but I couldnt remember the reason behind it if there was one.

Can anyone shed any light on it?

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version