Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

HELP!

(1/2) > >>

Tan:
Hi Chris let us know how they are getting on
xxxxxxxx

Christina:
Hi again.
             Yes, got the email. Thankyou very much. It is helpfull. Hopefully i can sort this mess out! Fingers crossed for me!

Tan:
Beanie lead me in the right direction with ya email addt so i sent it with the extra t. Did ya get it? It's a long read but some might help??

Have ya tried Feliway plug in too?? Have used that whenever had new babes to be slave to but it not always work for some. Worth a try though. It's gives off a smell that cats give off when they are calm.

Ya did right with slowly introducing them sometimes it takes longer than we hope and if not worked 1st time ya can go back to start again. Sometimes, the two just will never get on but will tollerate each other in time. Def try the rescue remedy, yes it is mean to calm.

There is some great advice on Wizz web site
ere
http://wizz-catz.co.uk/introducing.html

Let us know how things go
xxxxxxxx

Christina:
Hi,
     No, i have never tried any kind of resuce remedy. How is it supposed to help? is it to calm them down or something? Maybe i will try that then, if it has helped others.
At the begining, we kept them separate for about three weeks, and i would do things like rub the babys smell on my older cat, adn put the cusion she sleeps on by where he sleeps so that he could get used to her smell. Then started gradually introducing them together in small amounts of time.He seamesd to calm down a bit as time went by. Gradually we just increased this time. But since we have tried to leave them together all the time, it just doesnt work.
About the email, sorry, have just realised that ive missed a letter out on my profile, its Littlcm1@aston.ac.uk  I think i put Litl Instead of Littl. Sorry, so if you still want to email me that should be the right address!
Thanks for all your help. I just hope that its taking a bit longer then usual and that eventually it will be ok. Really dont want to have to keep them appart.

Tan:
Hiya Christina tried to email you but it came back undeliverable with you email you have put on here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version