Author Topic: Mosi is a very naughty boy  (Read 1752 times)

Offline dolcetta46

• Super Cat
    • Oliver's personal page
Re: Mosi is a very naughty boy
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 12:18:41 PM »
Ahhh, 'tis the glorious life of a slave, eh?? :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :Luv: :innocent:

Offline Bobjay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 11:44:40 AM »
Because Mosi is a magnificent puss and the boss - quite right too!

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 15:37:53 PM »
As usual, the little lads's had a few totally manic days but has now calmed down.  I was woken this morning at 6am by my alarm (that's the one that goes 'beep beep beep..' not the one that goes 'WAAAAHHHHHH!') to find a cuddly little Mosi under the duvet snuggled up to me.  He always lies in the same place - squeezed in between me and the edge of the bed and lying on his left side.  He makes a good pillow.  He didn't want to get up either.  It was me who stirred first at 6.10am.  I just can't be mad at him when he's like that.  Although it was a close call when he swiped at my puter mouse later on and knocked it out of my hand and on to the floor.  Esp as one of the buttons didn't work after I picked it up  :innocent:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2007, 10:38:06 AM »
 :evillaugh: at Mosi, I know he's been a much better boy recently, but his antics the other night had me cracked up here....

I have every sympathy though, Max is going through another naughty phase at the moment, always at least once a night, sometimes 3-4, dibbing everything in sight, knocking stuff of my bedside cabinet, scratching the wardrobe, standing on my book with 2 feet and leafing the pages with the other 2  :Crazy:  Just what you need at 4am  :Crazy:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 22:43:05 PM »
Tip from the top though, I was getting seriously tired being woken up every morning at the crack of dawn,  I work shifts so sometimes NEED to be asleep when the boys decide it's breakfast time.  I've got one of those double feeders so for the last month I've set the feeder to open up between 06:30 & 07:00 - result is that I very rarely get woken up by them now.  If I stay in bed too long they'll give me a poke but it's at a much more sociable hour than 06:30!

He doesn't wake me for food though.  Mosi isn't really food motivated.  When I'm getting it out he gets a bit excited but he never asks for it.  He just wakes me up for the funl of it!  :Crazy:   >:(  He really has been so much better the past few months so maybe he's been saving it up for one special night!  Fingers crossed he'll be better tonight.

The thing with Mosi is he is awake all evening and usually settles down ok at bedtime.  But he just doesn't want or need more than about 5 hours sleep and then he's bouncing around wanting everyone else to bounce around with him.  And I don't bounce at 5am.  But he is getting better and I think the darker mornings now are helping.  I've even woken up a few times around 4.30-5am and he's been asleep on the bed and has just looked at me as if to say "not morning yet meowmy".  There was a time when my waking up would set him off bouncing around the place, no matter what time it was.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2007, 22:23:45 PM »
They dont have to be kittens to be naughty, try birmans aged 14yrs!!

I now have scratch about 4 inches long acroos the top of one leg, another about two inches long on one arm and a small one or two on a finger.................where from, that 3 legged monster Ducha in bed!! And I didnt wake up!

Both birmans use me as a path during the night and gaily trip across my head in bed and ducha has an uncontrolled tail which he mahages to wipe across my eyes or nose every time he gets up, arrives or walks across.............sighh

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2007, 22:17:21 PM »
you have my sympathy the kittens too like to cause mayhem i got a lamp on my head the other night. they havent quite figured out what sleepy time is yet. they to fight on the bed at 3 am only to wake me up every half hour afterwards.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 21:53:33 PM »
well that did make me laugh and it scared my little night mare who has taken over my lap and is making typing imposssible..........sigh

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2007, 21:52:29 PM »
 :evillaugh: Bless him  :Luv:

You can always send him here as I am up with my four anyway  :evillaugh:

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2007, 21:46:18 PM »
Sorry but couldn't help myself but laugh especially at the book falling on your head and the naughtyness starting all over again,Mosi is a very good boy :evillaugh:

Love me,love my animals.

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2007, 19:43:20 PM »
Susanne I don't think you'll ever get a goodnights sleep with naughy kitty Mosi :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2007, 19:34:53 PM »
He sounds positively angelic   :Luv: :evillaugh: 

Tip from the top though, I was getting seriously tired being woken up every morning at the crack of dawn,  I work shifts so sometimes NEED to be asleep when the boys decide it's breakfast time.  I've got one of those double feeders so for the last month I've set the feeder to open up between 06:30 & 07:00 - result is that I very rarely get woken up by them now.  If I stay in bed too long they'll give me a poke but it's at a much more sociable hour than 06:30!

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2007, 19:26:30 PM »
ah the mystical persuasive powers of cat  :innocent:

i'd poke him to wake him up myself - and keep him awake till bed time!   but then i can be strong - i am not in the presence!!!

sounds like a fun night  :evillaugh:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Mosi is a very naughty boy
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2007, 19:22:07 PM »
My little night owl has been so much better of late.  Obviously he decided his reputation was close to being in ruins so he'd better do something about it.  He was his usual manic self last night and I didn't go to bed until about 1am.  I reckoned he'd be tired by then.  Jaffa settled down on the bed beside me and I picked up my book to read a bit before going to sleep.  But Mosi had different ideas.  He was on top of the wardrobe.  Then he was climbing around the back of the computer.  Then he decided to do the wall of death and knocked a load of stuff on the dressing table onto the floor.  Then it was curtain climbing.  Then playing with the blinds.  Then he knocked my bottle of water, lip balm etc off my bedside table.  Then I thought he'd gone quiet so put my book away and switched the light off.  Next minute a book fell on my head  :shify:  Then he decided to pick a fight with Jaffa so they ended up rolling around the bed together virtually on top of me.  So it was time out for Mosi in the bathroom.  When that was over and I went into him he was quiet.  So I went back to bed and eventually Jaffa came back onto the bed.  Mosi decided to be mountaineer mosi again and scale the wardrobe once more.  From there he jumped onto the computer desk and so we started all over again with the wall of death.  :tired:  Eventually about 2.30am he settled down.  Phew.  Until 5.15am when he woke me up wth his "waaaahh.." and running around.  After trying to ignore him for a while I eventully put the pair of them out the back (with an apology to Jaffa) and after a few minutes it stopped sounding like a herd of elephants was in the living room and I slept until 8.30am.

So tell me, why am I now sitting here with Mosi curled up on my lap doing his sweet, innocent kitty act when I have a tray of veg to roast that should have gone into the oven 15 minutes ago?  Why am I so reluctant to move him?   :shify:

Link to CatChat