Author Topic: Missy and Pickle  (Read 2106 times)

cheekee_munkee

Re: Missy and Pickle
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2006, 22:11:03 PM »
Here is Missy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2006, 17:14:18 PM »
Ahhh our lovley Missy & Pickle (ya know Missy has grown soo much as Rio has) Ochi would look like her now as he was Missy's look alike and when Rebecca 1st posted a pic of her i thought it was Ochi.
She will always have a special place in my heart Bec.  :catlove:

I remember how ya was worried that she may not get on with another cat but i am sooo glad she has. It's amazing ain't it how two cats love each others company. It's one of the best things to watch.
Can't wait till Jan & April and Nov comes as i can have their pics on my walls on the Purrs calendar  ;D ;D ;D
xxxxxxxx

Offline x Beckie x (Buffy)

• Senior Cat
  • x Missy and Pickle x
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 12:56:41 PM »
Yes Missy is the white one. Shes even whiter now as she fell in the bath last night lol!

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 20:44:00 PM »
Gorgeous babies ..soooo cute ..I need more :)
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 18:03:40 PM »
Lovely, I think missy is the wjite one is that right ?

Offline x Beckie x (Buffy)

• Senior Cat
  • x Missy and Pickle x
Missy and Pickle
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 10:29:56 AM »
I just wanted to introduce my babies. Many of you know them already but i cant resist posting pictures whenever i get the chance to show them off!

I have had Missy for just over a year now and i got her when she was 10 weeks old from a rescue near Canterbury. Her mum was dumped as she was pregnant and was brought into the rescue and had the kittens the next day. I knew she was for me instantly. I had never had a kitten before and it was the most enjoyable learning experience! I felt like a mum! This little angel was my responsibility and i loved it!

I have had Pickle since the beginning of April this year. I took her on after a friend told me that a colleague of hers had a cat that had 2 kittens and the owners didnt want them. I took her away from them - the other kitten had already been bought by someone. She was small and the house smelt horrible and she was all smelly from the house. I took her home and Missy set about playing mother and within days Missy had groomed her and she now smells fabulous!!

They now are like sisters and play together and have a fabulous time. Missy is the more ladylike elder sister and Pickle is the naughty tomboy little sister!!! They are my life!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat