Author Topic: I,m back!!  (Read 3636 times)

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
Re: I,m back!!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 15:25:56 PM »
Hi Littlebobo,Thankyou so much....I,ll,definately try the orange peel.Please see my topic on health and behaviour...I,m absolutely at my wits end with my Amber.   many thanks and best wishes from jayne x x

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 15:20:19 PM »
Hi Jayne and welcome glad to hear you found your way over to us  :wow:

With regards to the spraying try simple solution i have had episodes of this and now how stressful it can be.

Orange peel helped me Also do they actually use the litter tray at all, have you tried moving their box into the areas where they are messing...have you had anythig like this before they could have perhaps gone off their litter ?

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it !
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006, 23:28:39 PM »
Hi Jane,

I remember you from CC, glad you got here! Sorry to hear about your kittens, could be the op thats temporarily set them back. Hope you get them sorted, this link may be of help http://fabcats.org/spraying.html

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 05:47:39 AM »
Bless you all for the advice .....I,ve been really busy last few weeks due to xmas etc.....i,ve starting helping out more at school ...i,m starting to feel that i,m back working again!    .....George and Amber have been banished to the kitchen at night which seems to of helped....George still has really loose bowels (not nice)...he,s been on a course of anti-biotics but I can,t see that they,ve made much difference.....thankyou again love jayne x

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 21:31:26 PM »
Hi Jayne, glad you caught up with us  :)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 21:02:25 PM »
Hi Jayne  :welcome:

Nice to see you again ... How's Thomas doing?

Sorry to hear your kittens are being little monsters have you had a look at wizz's site to see if there is anything on there that can help  http://wizz-catz.co.uk/behavioural.html
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 21:02:52 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 19:58:58 PM »
Look for Desleys post called Shadow and you will be quite surprised  ;D

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 19:45:02 PM »
Hiya Jayne

Great to see ya  ;D

Warm  :welcome: to Purrs.

If ya need any help getting around just holla.  :)

Will pop over the behaviour board to see if ya posted. Hope ya can get it sorted.
xx

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 19:32:07 PM »
Thanks Desley! Nice to hear from you...how are you keeping? How did you go on with your shy kitten?

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 19:29:51 PM »
Welcome back, and figners crossed you get to the bottom of thigns.
Please spay your cat

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2006, 17:05:24 PM »
I like that...Chelsea Tractors! that,s a cracker !!!!LOL...I,m off to the vets in half an hour (yet again!!!)to let her check George over..he seems to be very thirsty all the time and loose motions(sorry won,t mention again at tea time !!). I think Amber could be a bit jealous ,yet she mother hens him like her little baby.The only other thing is that I can,t help myself favouring Thomas....he rests his head on my pillow every night and we gaze lovingly into each others eyes !!!LOL....maybe I need to focus on her more.I,ll try that one out. x j

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 16:58:50 PM »
Sounds like George and Amber's problem might be a question for one of the behavioural experts.  Interesting that they're both doing it and that might provide a clue?

Great to hear that lovely Thomas is well  ;D And not forgetting Henry!

The tornado was to the north of us (very close to the rescue that Blip came from, as it happens). I disapprove totally of Chelsea tractors too, particularly when they're driven by dim Sloanes who can't manoeuvre them properly  >:(

Enough of my ranting and I hope that someone can advise on the kittens.

xC
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 16:57:02 PM »
Hi gill !...Lovely to see your name on here....I feel like I,ve come back home! How are you keeping ? Well I hope.Yes ,I,m a bit harassed as I could hear my naughty two scratching away on my bedroom carpet while trying to sleep! then i kept finding surprises!....Yes i will go on health and be-haviour,they may be able to help. ......Never a dull moment 'eh?...Worse than having kids!!! Take care love Jayne x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 16:51:25 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs.

Sorry you have probs with the kittens maybe you should post for some help in the health and behavior section........its just the same stuff as in CC  ;D Cept there are a few extra thingys like  :xmas 7: and  :cat chat: and  :welcome 2: but I am sure you will find your way around quck  ;D

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2006, 16:46:59 PM »
Hi Christine !Lovely to hear from you! As you can see I,ve been a bit upside down with my lot ! I think perhaps their operation may off upset them both.I thought Thomas and Henry would of reacted to George but it seems to of been little Amber causing the most trouble!!! bless Him,Thomas is my little shining star....fighting fit he is (touch wood). Anyway Christine ,how are all your lot down there in sunny London? Hope you managed to avoid the tornado....isn,t it just awful ?..I blame all those townies driving the gas guzzlers !!!!! Lovely to hear from you...love to blip...x x j

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 16:38:08 PM »
Hello Jayne - great to see you again!  :welcome: How's Thomas?

I'm not the best one to help you with kittens but has there been some upheaval in your lives?  Has the problem only been since they were neutered?

:Luv: C

I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
I,m back!!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 16:23:29 PM »
 :shy: Hi all....I,m afraid the Hovel locked me out ....so i,ve found this and recognized some familiar names!!! How are you all doing ? I,ve missed so many of you lovely people.I,ve been having a terrible time with my two kittens,Amber and george......they,ve been pooing and weeing everywhere in the house but especially our bedroom.I,ve got feliway plug in and spray,tin-foil under my bed (where the carpet has dis-coloured and is rotting!!).I find both of thier poos on the floor of my bedroom each morning...I really am dispairing !! They are both around 9 months old and have recently been neutered.I also have two very quite old Siamese who are gentle and sleep most of the day....Can anyone please help me?...........Thanks from Jayne x

Link to CatChat