Author Topic: CD Back To Love  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: CD Back To Love
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 18:20:33 PM »
Great conclusion so locked up now  :thanks: :hug:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 17:58:15 PM »
Arrived today  Thanks very very much :yesss: :ok: :yayyy: :blow kiss:

Offline Beanie

• Senior Cat
  • Beanie
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 10:38:06 AM »
Hi Tan,

Well done. Email sent re address, etc.
Owning a cat is a lifetime partnership.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Ghandi

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 00:33:43 AM »
Payment received in full item can be posted to winner.  ;D
 :thanks: very very much
 :blow kiss:

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 20:54:51 PM »
:winner: Tan 5.00

For the winner

Congratulations  You’re the winner with the final bid plus P & P if stated all to be paid to Ron.

Please see the thread “How to pay Ron your money”

Please contact (the auctioneers name) via email on the auctioneer’s profile with the name of your won item and the address you would like the item sent to. The money must be paid to Ron before the item is sent from the auctioneer.

Please post on this thread once you have sent the money off to Ron for confirmation. Thanks.

For the auctioneer

Thanks for auctioning the item and for covering the postage cost so more funds go to Ron.

It's the auctioneer’s responsibility to guarantee the auctioned item is posted to the winning bidder.

The winning bidder must pay Ron the winning bid before you send off the auction item. Please wait until a post is made on the item thread saying the winner has paid.

Please could you post confirmation on this thread when you have posted the item to the winner. Thanks

If you would like the item to reach the winning bidder before Christmas, the Last postage dates are as follows

(But Please wait until a post is made on the item thread saying the winner has paid before posting)

Second class - 16th December

First class - 19th December

Special delivery - 21st December

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 01:08:28 AM »
 :bid: Tan

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 23:30:29 PM »
Ooo no didn't realise that!! Ha ha she is even half German!!! Love it  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Def keep that one under hat till Xmas. We are a very jokey scarastic family  :ok:

Offline Beanie

• Senior Cat
  • Beanie
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 23:05:39 PM »
Hi Tan,

Did you realise that if you rearrange the letters in the word mother-in-law you can come up with Woman Hitler?  :rofl:

One for Christmas Day, perhaps?  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Ghandi

"I am in favour of animal rights as well as human rights. That is the way of a whole human being." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Tan

• Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 01:18:05 AM »
Just right for me soppy mother in law  :shify: She thinks she's still young  :rofl:
good crimbo pressie for her so messsa bidding
£3
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 01:19:10 AM by Tan »

Offline Beanie

• Senior Cat
  • Beanie
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 23:20:34 PM »
 You guys must have some young sons or daughters who will think this is cool. Run it by them; it could enhance your street cred  :lick:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 00:17:53 AM »
NO BID , nice new item for da clubbers out there  ;D

Offline Beanie

• Senior Cat
  • Beanie
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 12:14:28 PM »
I should add that this CD is brand new - never played.

Offline Beanie

• Senior Cat
  • Beanie
CD Back To Love
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 12:09:48 PM »
Ladies,

Beanie does her best to please and, after great consideration, much purring and eating to stimulate her brain cells, she had decided to offer another CD for auction as she was once a stray and appreciates the selfless work that Ron does.

This auction offer is a double CD with  24 tracks. It was eleased on the Smooth FM (formerly Jazz FM) Hed Kandi label in 2002. Entitled Back To Love, it is, perhaps, more suited to the younger club loving element. Hed Kandi is a label to appeal to that market but hey if you are there in spirit, don't let that put you off.

CD 1

Artist                                                                                      Track

1.  Turntable Orchestra                                                             You're gonna mis me
2.  Victor Romeo Feat, latrice Brown                                            Love will find a way
3.  Ann Consuelo                                                                      See the day
4.  Slave to the vibe                                                                  Aftershock
5.  Night Crawlers                                                                      Push the feeling on
6.  Shawn Christopher                                                                Don't lose the magic
7.  Djamin Feet. Alessandra                                                         Give You
8.  House Of Virginism                                                                I'll be there for you
9.  Pulse                                                                                   Lover that you are
10. Donna Giles                                                                         And I'm telling you
11. Todd Terry                                                                         Weekend

CD 2

Artist                                                                                       Track

1.  Soul II Soul                                                                            Keep on movin'
2.  Fresh 4                                                                                 Wishing on a star
3.  De La Soul                                                                             Eye Know
4.  Stettasonic                                                                            Talkin' all that Jazz
5.  Dee Patten                                                                            Who's the bad man?
6.  Eric B & Rakim                                                                         I know you got soul
7.  Think Tank                                                                             A knife and a fork
8.  Rob Base & EZ Rock                                                                 It takes two
9.  King Bee                                                                                Must Bee the music
10. Cheryl Lynn                                                                            Got to be real
11. Stock, Aitken, Waterman                                                         Roadblock
12. Carly Simon                                                                             Why   
13. Lavine Hudson                                                                        A little sensitivity                                   

Reserve Price: £3.00
P/P - £2 (if !.50 or less I'll refund; if more than £2 I'll pick up the tab)                                         

Link to CatChat