Author Topic: Meowmy its bedtime....COME ON!!  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
Re: Meowmy its bedtime....COME ON!!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 17:14:29 PM »
Bless him  :Luv:  Couldn't hear him 'talking' though (not over all that mumbo jumbo Welsh anyway  :evillaugh:) I am a fluent Welsh feline lip reader though and what he was actually saying was 'Come on Mum - it's Dairylea blob time :drool;

Your problably right,he loves his Dairylea or laughing cow blobs does our Ging but we are out of them at the moment so he'll have to wait til next shopping day which is Thursday,he'll have to make do with cheese slices instead :evillaugh:

Love me,love my animals.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 16:53:42 PM »
Bless him  :Luv:  Couldn't hear him 'talking' though (not over all that mumbo jumbo Welsh anyway  :evillaugh:)  I am a fluent Welsh feline lip reader though and what he was actually saying was 'Come on Mum - it's Dairylea blob time :drool;

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 23:02:41 PM »
Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!  :Luv: :Luv:  And I thought I had the only cats who understood Welsh ...

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
Meowmy its bedtime....COME ON!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 22:52:14 PM »
Just made a quick video on my phone of Ging telling me to hurry up to bed.

Sorry if the language of the clip is not English but we talk Welsh to eachother and animals but if your player is like mine you can't hear nothing anyway,dunno why as its on my phone :tired:

Anyway heres Mr Ginger-Pud bidding you all at Purrs Nos Da (Goodnight in Welsh)

Sorry its all of 3 seconds but I just love showing my babies off,I must show more stuff of Grwndi,Ging is way ahead but Grwndi is very camera shy where as Ging is a show off :evillaugh:

Sorry about the poor quality :(

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v518/welshigirl/?action=view&current=video-0006.flv
Love me,love my animals.

Link to CatChat