Author Topic: Shadow - she has been here a month today!!!  (Read 13374 times)

Offline chrisleitz

• Senior Cat
Re: Shadow - she has been here a month today!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 12:03:52 PM »
She sounds lovely and typical kitten. ?I didn't realise you had a youngster in care. ?How old is she?

I remember that when we had the four hooligans running around, no plant pot was safe, nor my curtains or washing. ?The worst bit was when George, Buddie's brother, decided it was much more fun to wee in the large plant pot and dig up half the plant rather than going ?to his own kitty toilet. ? He did find his manners again in the end.
Best wishes, Chris, Samson, Buddie and Pepper

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 12:03:36 PM »
We use kitten Milbimax and sometimes 1/4 or 1/2 a drontal depending on size
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Roz

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 11:55:18 AM »
Ah Des, she sounds adorable.? Well done you.

Looking after youngsters is not really my field (or yours, usually... ha ha) so cannot advise on anything there.

I'm sure Ela or someone else on here will help you out though. Glad to see you on Tan's site.? :)

Lots of love to you both

Roz
You may think that what you do is insignificant, but it's important that you do it.  (Gandhi)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 08:58:52 AM »
Bless her - looks like she's coming out of her shell and turning into a typical kitten.?

How close to rehoming her do you think you are?

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Shadow - she has been here a month today!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 07:50:43 AM »
Title says it all really!! She is doing well, every morning when I go to feed her, she climbs onto my knee, and we have lots of nuzzles - she has taken to biting my necklace though, so a typical kitten now!! She is fascinated with my face though!! She is very playful now, but still skittish when I walk in a room, despite me ignoring her, and she has started to get a butter at going in her cage, have had to try and catch her the past two nights, which I hate - WEd though, she ran into it herself, so then I had to take her back out, cos if I have had to catch her, I give her cuddles till she purrs, and then she gets a treat. I think she is looking bigger now, and she is due to be wormed next week, so have made her an app to be weighed first, partly cos I am curious and partly cos I have no idea how wormers for kittens work, so dont know if they only work on a certain weight!! My vets use Milbemax for kittens, I prefer Milbemax.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat