Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Bad habits

(1/2) > >>

Susanne (urbantigers):

--- Quote from: Ela on December 04, 2006, 11:41:01 AM ---
--- Quote ---She may then realise that there's nothing that interesting up there after all and stop going up there.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps you would like to explain how that works to my Peewee.

--- End quote ---
Well with Mosi it's very much a case of what he can't have he wants, and what he can have he doesn't want!  Obviously that doesnt' work with them all...  :wow:

Ela:

--- Quote ---She may then realise that there's nothing that interesting up there after all and stop going up there.

--- End quote ---

Perhaps you would like to explain how that works to my Peewee.

kris:

--- Quote from: Liza on December 04, 2006, 09:40:14 AM ---Thanks for the tips will try them..............

We have however decided that we are not getting a christmas tree this year.....   :'( Decided its probably best this year with 2 kits that are 7 mths especially as Jet has the habit of bringing in large sticks from the garden and also that way they tear around the house chasing each other.  It has disaster written all over it!!!

--- End quote ---

Aww shame, one of my most enduring christmas memories as a kid was coming down the stair each morning to find the 7 foot christmas tree on the sitting room floor and trying to work out which of the cats it was, for kids it was a great treat to be able to redecorate the tree that many times!!

Susanne (urbantigers):

--- Quote from: Liza on December 04, 2006, 09:40:14 AM ---We have however decided that we are not getting a christmas tree this year.....   :'( Decided its probably best this year with 2 kits that are 7 mths

--- End quote ---
Aw - just think of the fun they'd have with it!  :rofl:

Liza:
Thanks for the tips will try them..............

We have however decided that we are not getting a christmas tree this year.....   :'( Decided its probably best this year with 2 kits that are 7 mths especially as Jet has the habit of bringing in large sticks from the garden and also that way they tear around the house chasing each other.  It has disaster written all over it!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version