Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Another vet visit for Pebbles

(1/26) > >>

Gill (sneakiefeline):
I think its been a thoroughly bad year for cats and peeps this year.

I have lost two neighbours within 6 months of each other, both died unexpectedly in the night and now all the men are gone up the road.

So many on CC and Purrs have lost cats this year, it makes me so very sad for everyone cos Christmas is often a time with great memories with your best friends.

Desley (booktigger):
I never look at it like that Ela, as my relief is that they are no longer suffering. I had another shock last night, only went to put the rubbish out, and got collared by one of the neighbours - they are moving on Sat - the wife has cancer and is struggling with the stairs. I havent seen her in a while with being wrapped up with things, and she isn't looking good at all, so another sad thing happening before the end of the year - I have been here for 5 years, and they are only the second people to move.
Thanks Claire, Chris and Witty. I certainly think I am ready for my break, I keep getting the cats names wrong!! They are all going to be sulking by Mon though!!

Reynard:
So sorry to hear about Pebbles, Des. It is always hard to say goodbye to a much-loved cat and my thoughts go out to you.

Hugs from me and Pearl & Toby send purrs.

ChrisB:
Desley, I am so sorry to hear about Pebbles - you two were lucky to have found one another and went through so much together - thinking of you, Chris

Claire M:
 :'( Desley just catching up with the forum, I'm gutted to read this, thinking of you and sending you hugs, Claire. x RIP Pebbles, sleep well little one x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version