Author Topic: My "back at home" babies  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: My "back at home" babies
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 16:03:28 PM »
Beautiful  :Luv:  I love Teasel's big fluffy tail  :)

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 14:40:26 PM »
Em they are beautiful babes :Luv:

The photo of Simpkin is stunning :)

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 14:17:22 PM »
Sorry the pictures are small, it wouldn't accept them any bigger. I managed to lose all my writing 3 times  >:(, so in the end I had to make them small enough that I wouldn't have to type it all out again!!

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 14:15:15 PM »
 :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: Gorgeous
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline em1209

• Distinguished Cat
My "back at home" babies
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 14:13:43 PM »
As I've been finding photos for the Purrs diary and I've sneekily used the scanner at work, I can now you show you my babies back at home, at my parents, Simpkin and Teasel  :Luv:.

They are 13 now and are still as lively as ever. When my old cat Minnie died, I was heartbroken and we were allowed to get a kitten. The little boy in the litter had been sold and so it was a choice between the 2 girls. I fell in love with Teasel and my sister and brother fell in love with Simpkin. So I had to phone my Dad up and ask if we could have 2, I got the standard answer of "if you look after them"!! So off we trundled with 2. Now bearing in mind my Dad has asthma and we were sent out for 1 short haired cat, we came back with 2 black fluffy furballs  :evillaugh:!!

Simpkin is a real snuggle bum with lovely fluffy trousers (I'm sure someone mentioned cats trousers on here the other week). She adores sitting and sleeping in boxes, even tries to get completely into shoeboxes. She also loves going up your jumper. If you lie on the sofa or bed and pull your jumper out, she'll jump up and snuggle in. She will then purr so much that she dribbles everywhere!

Teasel is a bit more of a snooty young miss. I think it's been since I moved out of home, she's never forgiven me  :P. She does still like cuddles though, just on her terms! She is best friends with our dog Tess. If Tess is just sitting there, Teasel will jump up and headbutt under Tess' chin, whilst making "brruupp" noises. So cute  :Luv:.

So there we go, my "back at home" babies. I'm sure my parents are convinced that I only go to visit to see the cats rather than them  :evillaugh:, don't know what gave them that idea?!!

Emma x

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat