Author Topic: Car park Charlie - Where are you?  (Read 15155 times)

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: Car park Charlie
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 09:17:25 AM »
Is he neutered, Dawn?

Feed him regularly in the same spot for a while. He'll get used to you and might become approachable. It'll also help should someone need to trap him.  ;)

I had hoped that he might... he seemed a bit unsure of me the other day but didnt run off immediately, he waited until I got quite close - not sure if he was checking me out for food  :rofl:

I will buy a box of dry to keep in my car, so I remember every day - I had to pack his "lunch" when I packed mine so I didnt forget  :rofl:

Not sure if he is neutered - do you think I should ask CP what they think about trapping him etc? I know someone who works in the local CP and she helps run the neutering mobile unit every week so she might want to come and try and get him.
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 09:11:25 AM »
Defo feed him Dawn, it sounds like this little one needs some TLC, particularly as he's deteriorated since you last saw him.

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 09:06:03 AM »
Is he neutered, Dawn?

Feed him regularly in the same spot for a while. He'll get used to you and might become approachable. It'll also help should someone need to trap him.  ;)

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Car park Charlie - Where are you?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 08:59:28 AM »
There is a feral kitty who lives on the grounds here at my work (he was here the last time I worked here too but I hoped that someone owned him and he just liked being in the grounds to catch mice etc as there are fields surrounding us)

He is looking rather thin this time round (Its been 8 months since I worked here last) and he was really grubby the other day when it was raining  :'( :'(

I have given him the name Charlie - he is b&w - a bit like a felix cat  ;D the other day I tried to get near him but he was scared and ran away  :(
I bought him a bowl last night which I have left under my car today with some dry food in - do you think this is the right thing to do?

I wonder if he needs worming if he is getting thin? Not really sure what to do for the best for him  :'( I will try to get a picture if I see him later...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 12:43:41 PM by Cheesecat (Dawn) »
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Link to CatChat