Author Topic: Isnt It A Shame  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Isnt It A Shame
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 13:11:44 PM »
Although not affiliated with a CP branch in Aberdeenshire we have all the gear required but still do a lot for our old branch in Perth and have just given them £1000 through Robins charity matching scheme at work and they love us for this - we would also give the branch money for fostering as we get paid a lump sum for that to but can't do it as we are to faraway and the local branches don't want our help!

Lottie is using one of our traps to hopefully get Miss Tigger bavk from her current adventure so there are us folks in Scotland who want to help

I was turned down as my mob the current 36 are a health risk to anything we could foster but no home visit was carried out to verify this and I have an isolation area or the guest wing which even comes with their own bathrooms!

Also I would not mix anything with mine as I wouldn't put the Clan Cats at risk due to my own large vets bills just kleeping them all well!
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

MBll

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 11:36:48 AM »

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 10:39:35 AM »
I would help Raties  :)

MBll

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 10:17:15 AM »
And whos that?  :-:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 10:05:37 AM »
Ela theres a cp up here but what i was meaning that theres no  interest in rescues up here unlike the rescues in england where their on forums llike this.

I knew what you meant but thought if you started a branch you could be the first member of purrs to be involved in rescue in Scotland.

But thinking about it there is at least one Purrs member living in Scotland who helps in rescue.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 14:36:49 PM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

MBll

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 09:44:01 AM »
Ela theres a cp up here but what i was meaning that theres no  interest in rescues up here unlike the rescues in england where their on forums llike this.

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 07:43:01 AM »
That there is no scottish  rescues on here

Perhaps that could be your next project.  ;D I know Cats Protection are always looking for people to start up a new Branch. There is a booklet available from CP HQ. giving details about starting a new branch.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

MBll

Isnt It A Shame
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 01:00:51 AM »
That there is no scottish  rescues on here   :-: 

Link to CatChat