Author Topic: Speechless with admiration  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Speechless with admiration
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 23:00:47 PM »
 :wow: Thanks Carol  for the wonderful comments.
Anything to keep us going till CC is hopefully back and sooo glad we could do the Auction. I was worried we might have to cancel.
Thanks to me brainy hubby he got this up within an hour.

Great to see ya here hun. ;D ;D

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
Speechless with admiration
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 16:12:25 PM »
Well the shock of coming back from holiday to find the CatChat forum closed has abated, the pile of washing's done, the ton of leaves swept up and the mountain of mail dealt with and I've finally been able to peruse this new site at leisure (5 hours and 31 minutes of it according my user info -  :wow:)

The title of this post says it all.  I already knew that CatChat folks were brilliant but this is absolutely amazing.  I'm gobsmacked with the speed with which it was all done and with the quality of the site.  Most of all I'm relieved that as those of you who replied to my first post promised, it really is easy to use - it must be, because I've managed to put an item on the auction site, do a bit of bidding and even include a quote in one of my posts and I'm not exactly switched on when it comes to technology :-:.  As Pickford would say, thats cool that is.

So, to Tan and her chap and all who have helped make this possible  :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:  :pat: :pat: :pat::  I hope it doesn't prove to be too much work for you.

:thanks: also to Sam for complining and Emailing the list of contacts when the news of closure broke and to Ela for Emailing me news of this site.  Cat Chatters can really move fast when the heat is on!

Link to CatChat