Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1877 times)

Offline Eve

• Adult Cat
Re: Hello
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 14:27:46 PM »
Good for you!!! And think how entranced your 3 kitties would be by it too  :)

Offline Eve

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 14:09:34 PM »
Poor you, im really sorry to hear that you've been in hospital, and hope you are over it now  :-[  I bet Nick made a huuuuge fuss of you when you came home though  :)

Im so pleased you kept Lucy, you could tell you and Nick were falling for her!

My 3 are fine ta! Mad as ever. Sophie and Huey have taken to sleeping by my feet so i end up with a 1/4 of the bed. Do i push them off??? Nah, just scrunch up a bit more! And Toffee is stil the sweetest kitty ever  :) Sophie is still Top Cat and Huey has learnt his place is firmly behind the 2 girls  ;D

Offline Eve

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 13:55:50 PM »
Lyn!!! Fab to see you  :) :) :)

Sorry to hear your George is poorly, that must be a worry for you.

Hope all is well with you  :)

Lyn

Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 13:15:54 PM »
Hello, I'm new. My name's Lyn and I used to go on Cat Chat ages ago but had forgotten my password so just stopped posting. Seems the perfect opportunity to start again.
I have 3 cats, Abby a 2 year old tabby, George a 3 legged 4 year old tabby and Lucy a 5 year old blue eyed sable and white cat who started off as a foster but is now staying as we fell in love with her.
Unfortunately George has just been diagnosed with diabetes and started on insulin injections last week. He started on the lowest dose but this had no effect and his sugar level was up to 25 on monday so it has now been doubled. He has got to go back in the vets again all day next tuesday so hopefully things will start to improve.

Link to CatChat