Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Applaws Natural Cat Food & CRF

(1/4) > >>

Millys Mum:

--- Quote from: Susanne (urbantigers) on December 14, 2006, 23:27:40 PM ---and have had a reply today
--- End quote ---

That means i have been ignored in regard to animal testing    :shify:

Tiggy's Mum:
Thanks for that Susanne...

1.5%  is not too bad especially when a similar type of food, Hi-life, ranges between 2.5 and 6.8 :Crazy:  I use a binder anyway but am much happier now I know it doesn't have too high a phosphorous level to begin with.

Susanne (urbantigers):
I sent another email to natures menu last night using the email address Milly's mum provided a while back and have had a reply today telling me the phosphorus content of the natures menu pouches.  Just received it and am too tired right now to engage my brain but I think it will work out at about 1.5% phosphorus (dry matter).

Millys Mum:

--- Quote from: Susanne (urbantigers) on December 13, 2006, 18:52:58 PM --- when I emailed them to ask my email came back as undelievered :( 

--- End quote ---

My email to them went through but i haven't got a reply. Im not pleased with their customer service at the mo, they phoned me up to see why i hadnt placed another order and when i said pets at home were cheaper they got huffy about it!

Tiggy's Mum:
I might try and do a bit of digging then, If I manage to find out I'll let you know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version