Author Topic: Just bought...  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Just bought...
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 22:15:55 PM »
Mark don't know what to suggest in that case LOL.  Fussy butter aren't they  ;)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Jennbear

• Adult Cat
  • If cats could talk - they would lie to you :)
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 21:47:17 PM »
Our monkey's don't care much for catnip either. They used to but suddenly stopped responding to it.

Didn't think to try a different brand....will give it a go  :)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 21:41:17 PM »
I bought some from PAH Sam, Willow is the only one that responds to catnip but she doesn't like kookamunga, she sniff and walks off - she only likes "good girl" catnip
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 21:34:56 PM »
Mark ... invest in some Kookamunga cat nip spray from pets at home.  Whenever you bring a new toy or scratching post home give it a squirt of spray and, assuming your lot  like cat nip, I guarantee they will show alot more interst in the toys etc!!  ;)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Jennbear

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 21:32:55 PM »
well Tallulah played for a bit then got bored (she keeps sneaking back for a look though) on the other Tabitha has played none stop since I posted on here and we had to take it off her in the end. The tail thing comes off so can have human interaction aswell and Tallulah preferred this and played quite energetically with us for a good while (normally she doesn't even look at us)

It does make a mechanical noise so wouldn't recommend if your kids don't like strange noises. Ours didn't seem to mind it. We bought a little remote control mouse aswell which is brilliant....man I wish I was a cat!  :clap:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 21:17:48 PM »
I was thinking of geting one for my fat kylie. So are they worth it? Must thing I buy are just ignored. I bought a scratching tower a few weeks ago and none of them were interested. I wouldn't mind but it was an ugly thing in luminous green fun-fur. Luckily Sharon at Canterbury CP has a fosterer that needed one - I am wary of buying anything - the only worthwhile things I have are 1. A laser pointer, 2. The mouse that comes in the "good girl" xmas stocking (long hair means they can pick it up with their claws and throw it across the room) an 3. a piece of string.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Jennbear

• Adult Cat
Just bought...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 19:44:07 PM »
Panic Mouse for the cats....Tallulah turned her nose up at it but oh how we are laughing at Tabitha!!!!!

:rofl:

Link to CatChat