Author Topic: ANOTHER BAD DAY  (Read 7259 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: ANOTHER BAD DAY
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 15:29:15 PM »
My cats have always had access to beds an have never peed on them - They don't always choose to sleep on the bed but if they don't, it takes me ages to get to sleep. I love having a kitty or 2 taking up all the bed  ;D
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 15:27:21 PM »
People make me sick. Yes cats do occasionally do things we don't like but they shouldn't have had them in the 1st place. Next they will be asking you for another 2 to replace them - ones that don't wee on beds  >:(

My mums cat weed on her bed the 1st week but she washed the duvet and touch-wood she hasn't done it again. It's probably stress related anyway. When willow used to sneak upstairs, she used to pee in the dining room. I have given her free-rein now and she is fine - she hasn't peed anywhere. People like that should have stuffed toys, not pets  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :P
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline DaveD

• Super Cat
    • Tinting History
  • Slave to: Bramble and Lily
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 15:26:51 PM »
I was brought up to believe that cats should be kept out of bedrooms. I realise I could be missing out on a lot (besides soggy bedclothes!  :rofl: ), but I would've thought this an obvious first step. What's wrong with people?

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
ANOTHER BAD DAY
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 15:18:25 PM »
This morning I was asked to take in 2 x 1 yr old cats because they had weeeeed on a bed, I explained that we had a list of cats waiting to come in but I would add them to the list and bring them in ASAP, I also explained what to do in the meantime. She then informed me that she would take them to be PTS tomorrow. A few phone calls and they are now in care.

The RSPCA then phoned to say a vet had  a 5 month RTA and will we pay the £300, I said yes if it goes to our vet and we have it, so now I have to find another space.

A few mins ago someone has phone for us to bring in a partly blind cat because it has weeeed in the house, at least they will give me time.

Oh I forgot someone else phoned this morning to say her cat was weeeeing in the house and everything I advised her she argued with me so why phone for advice in the first place.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 15:46:38 PM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Link to CatChat