Author Topic: Cat-related topics???  (Read 11166 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Cat-related topics???
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 12:53:04 PM »
Yes no probs with me re other topics as long as it's under the General section. I can always make a separate section for it under the cat section. would that be better?

Cc there is a free download software which makes it very easy to resize ya pics
it's Jpeg compress and you can download it here

www.dreamscapesoftware.com/products/jpegcompress

ccmacey

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 12:49:34 PM »
Thats me banned then :-:

Offline carl (billy and baggys dad)

• Distinguished Cat
  • King Bilbo & Mr Baggins' dad and loyal servant
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 12:45:54 PM »
I like the fact that threads can be cat related or just completely random - it gives more of a community feel.

Having said that, I think anyone that posts about, or even watches, X Factor should be banned  :rofl: :rofl:

From out of nowhere you came strong as stone
And now I'll never have to be alone
What it is I know
You have always been my safe home

ccmacey

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 12:45:01 PM »
Ive just been looking at your girls on the other thead and they are lovely, I love the "felix" looking cats, I have 1 myself,  dont know about talking about other topics. Am needing help to resize the pics of my cats so i can post them but having no luck, im not very tecnical with the computer u c, any help out there???? :Crazy:

Offline x Beckie x (Buffy)

• Senior Cat
  • x Missy and Pickle x
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 12:41:35 PM »
I agree with you Em - I know this is primarily a cat forum but i see us more as 1 big group of friends that chat about cats as well as about other stuff too. As long as most of the topics are about cats, what harm are a handful of threads about different topics??

xx

Offline Emma S

• Adult Cat
  • Meg and Darcey
Cat-related topics???
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 12:29:14 PM »
Can I just ask a question? I seem to keep hearing comments on here lately about certain conversations 'not being cat-related topics'. Does this mean we are restricted to ONLY talking about issues to do with cats? I like the fact that we have conversations on here about different things, its nice. Afterall, this is a 'general' section of the message board!!

I just wondered if there was an actual rule on here dictating what we should talk about :scared:

Surely if people dont like the conversations, they dont have to read them and can stick to the cat-related ones? I would've thought it was very obvious what the topics were about from the thread titles.
Love Emma & the girls - Meg and Darcey xxx

Link to CatChat