Cat General > General Cat Chat

Female Cat Spraying

(1/2) > >>

dawnf:
 ;)

Stuart:
Thanks Dawn, that sound very similar to Rosie, sept she screams for Scotland  :evillaugh:

dawnf:
our amber used to to this, she was spayed but a bit under confidence so marked territory in the garden and could scream for england if another cat turned up on the fence (the garden is cat proof so they never came to blows)

Stuart:
Hiya Desley, We acquired Rosie round about June, that's when her lovely owners took her to the vet to be PTS because she meowed all the time  >:(
and it was one of my neighbours who knew we'd lost Robbie put me in touch with the vet.

The story of meowing turned out to be a load of lies and Rosie is a typical cat (apart from the time she almost bit clean through my hand coz I rubbed her belly for a second too long  :doh:

Not sure how unspayed females usually act, just know they do additional things, I haven't seen Rosie do anything weird, she just gulps when she is purring (guessing she's swallowing excess saliva)

Desley (booktigger):
I have known spayed female cats do that, though it often doesn't include urine, unlike males and is normally a territorial thing, which seems to fit with what you've said about her. I can't remember how long you've had her, but guessing it is longer than 9 weeks, so think you might have noticed if she is unspayed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version