Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Welcome to cat chatters!

(1/1)

Lyn (Slugsta):
Actually, I was never on Cat Chat, I found this forum via the shop  ;D

As Susanne says, it was a thriving community several years ago, but life happened and - gradually - the regular posters dwindled. So it really is lovely to see new faces and you are all  :welcome:

I'm Lyn, slave to Alfie and Sky. They are both aged around 11 years, both are black but that is where the similarities end. We live down in Poole, on the south coast.

Susanne (urbantigers):
I’m sorry that this is late.  I have been stupidly busy of late and it’s that time of year when lots of us are busier than usual and the forum tends to be quieter over christmas, so please don’t despair if you don’t get many replies at the moment.

All of us on Purrs were actually cat chat refugees many years ago when cat chat closed for some time (turned out to be temporary and it did eventually get up and running again).  I have happy memories of my time there.

Over the years, Purrs has been a wonderful forum but it has gone very quiet of late.  It would be great if you wonderful cat chatters could help to breathe some new life into it.  I totally agree that there cannot be too many cat forums - I mean, we all love to chat about our furries don’t we?

I’m Susanne and I have 2 cats - Mosi my oldest is 17 years old now and Kito is 7, but he will be 8 in January.

Please tell us all about your cats and we love photos!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version