Author Topic: An idea to raise extra money  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: An idea to raise extra money
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 00:57:39 AM »
Yes good thinking Batman  ;D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 23:03:42 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 00:55:10 AM »
Obviously they can only charge the amount bid so some will pay less than others but they decide where to draw the line - in some cases they might sell 3. It can't be compulsory as the postage thing might put people off.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 00:42:24 AM »
Yes great idea. if Peeps have more than one of the items and the bids are going well we could get double the amount!!  ;D

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
An idea to raise extra money
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 00:40:09 AM »
On ebay. Sometimes if people have more than one of someting to sell, they offer it to other people with lower bids - eg - I bought an air cooler on ebay in the summer and bid £45.00. I was outbid but still won one as the seller had loads and let everyone who had bid over (I'm guessing) £30 have one. It's not compulsory, the seller can decide and the buyer isn't obliged. Just an idea, it could raise some extra dosh. I was looking at rons site and there are some real success stories (except the poor kitten that had maggots & fleas and went to the bridge)

Just an idea :catluv:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat