Author Topic: Puma "Baby Boo" of the Clan Cats  (Read 4070 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Puma "Baby Boo" of the Clan Cats
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2020, 13:18:17 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear this Liz RIP Puma
Please spay your cat

Offline KittyNic

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Sam, Codex, Jacob, Munchkin & Chutney too!
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2020, 10:11:45 AM »
So sorry to read this. It's hard when we lose our fur babies.  :hug:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2020, 09:32:36 AM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:  so sorry Liz
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2020, 01:27:24 AM »

My heart goes out to you Liz.  You gave Puma the very best of life, and let him be his very best too.  What a gift xxx

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 16:37:43 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear this Liz, the Clan does seem to have been very hard hit this year  :hug:

RIP Puma, play hard at the bridge with your pals sweet boy.

Offline dawnf

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: star, willow
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 09:57:13 AM »
 :hug: oh liz sorry to hear this

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Puma "Baby Boo" of the Clan Cats
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 19:50:16 PM »
Today at 11.52 we ended a much loved era when the last of our originals Puma aka Baby Boo died at home in my arms on the couch where he spent a lot of the last 6 months

Puma along with his brother Cougar were our first hand rears and somehow neither ever left

He lived all of his nine lives to the full and was one of our most expensive fur kids to date, we rebuilt him in 2005 a very high bill, the one that tipped his Daddy over the edge was the perspex needed to line his kitten pen many swear words were heard in outside temps of minus 4 till his Daddy had the kitten pen modified so the fixator wouldn't catch on any of the bars, his own orthopaedic surgeon and had a wonderful vets in our first vets, 10 very long weeks for all of us on cage rest with his fixator his back leg was saved and we then moved in 2006 to the Clan homestead, he was one of the great HRH Princess Sweeties chosen ones and this always gave him the air of superiority

He didn't go in the great escape because Sweetie and Sabrina stayed, his best friend was Inca feral and they were usually up to something together, when Inca died just over 2 years he became a Mummy's boy again, that was when he broke his jaw and that was another set of wires

He set Haze straight when no one else would stand-up to his puppy antics and now Haze has a healthy fear of black cats and Star NFC
He shares his passing day with the late Maverick both apt as they ended up as Clan leaders by default age and owning us the longest

We have shed a fair few tears today and feel that all the originals are now reunited at the Bridge as they were the day we moved here

The Clan are very quiet and looking at his spot on the couch always with his Mum and now I have an empty seat

So god speed my darling Boo always in our hearts and so very much loved and will be missed forever by all the Clan cats and of course Sky and Haze and always by your parents x
Master Puma "Baby Boo" of the Clan cats forever
Adopted April 2004 died at home 24 November 2020 in your seventeenth year
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat