Author Topic: Gormet Gold Pate  (Read 2549 times)

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Gormet Gold Pate
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2020, 20:03:25 PM »
Zooplus stock a big selection of Gourmet pate https://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/canned_cat_food_pouches/gourmet
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 15:45:31 PM »

I know they had stocks of it in Asda up here in the north east, and also some at Pets at Home.  I hate it when they stop making stuff our cats like. 

I know what you mean about the pate with the liquid centre.  It's like the sachets of "broth" - which is mainly
liquid and very little meat!

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 14:54:52 PM »
That's a great tip Desley (about LIDL), thanks!

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 13:42:00 PM »
Am sure there was quite a bit when we went into Pets at Home yesterday. Melting Hearts are actually the only pate Lucy will eat, as I mix the gravy middle with the pate! Lidl do a box of mousse that is very similar to Gourmet gold if you have one of those near?
Please spay your cat

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 11:09:04 AM »
I don't know, but I'm having the same problem down here too. Sky likes the pate, I mix it with her raw as she eats it (the raw) more easily that way. I can get the 'melting middle' stuff but that actually means I am paying for the water in the centre  >:(

Offline Helena

• Adult Cat
    • Living With Wheels
  • Slave to: Bubz
Gormet Gold Pate
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 10:56:12 AM »
Hi, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find the Gormet Gold pate without veg on the shelf in Tesco and ASDA. Bubz won't eat the solids in jelly or gravy, pate is the only thing  she’ll eat all of. Anyone know whether Purina are phasing it out?
Helen A (mainly on behalf of Bubz)

Link to CatChat