Author Topic: WHAT IN THE WORLD ..................  (Read 3187 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: WHAT IN THE WORLD ..................
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2019, 21:11:40 PM »
If you go to the pet section they have really nice floofy igloo beds.  :)
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2019, 23:58:47 PM »
There are some lovely fleecy squishy beds on Gogroopie for under £7, just, but I don't know where I'd put them. I want another igloo bed at the front of the little bedroom to stop Pippin and Pi fighting over the one existing bed. Apart from that. Lyn gifted me a 'pirate ship', Merli and Pip take turns during the day, at night, the kittens fight over the igloo. I have three wall beds to be put up, if only I can decide where they can go without OH falling over them. :doh:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 23:08:10 PM »
We don't have many designated beds, other than the cardboard box in the drawer under our bed.  Sky mostly sleeps on, or under, our bed and Alf sleeps wherever he likes!

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 10:53:27 AM »

Sometimes Lyn, words just crop into my mind and out on to the paper or screen.   :evillaugh:  I was a strange child,  fascinated by words and language.  I'm an even stranger old lady.   :rofl:  I hadnt thought of it as being used as a sleeping platform.

Then again, I ponder the amount of beds that are non-beds which populate our house.   There's the aforesaid coffee table.  There's the dining table with not one but two Scruffs beds.  There's the computer chair, which is now cosied up to the radiator with a tartan fleecy blanket on it whilst I type on a hard wooden dining chair  :innocent:    There's the igloo bed in the back bedroom, and the igloo bed in our bedroom.  There's the armchair in our bedroom with the dressing gown on it, to provide another snug place to sleep.  There's the spare bed, the space underneath the spare dining chair which conveniently has a cover over it, which makes a little tent for kipping.  There's the wicker chest with the cd's in, and some Vetbed on top.  There's the spot by the airing cupboard with all the toys surrounding it.  And the opposite spot at the head of the stairs, also with toys surrounding it. 

The only place they don't sleep, unless we're in it, is our bed.   :shify:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 10:26:35 AM »
It doesn't look the most comfortable of beds, I must be honest.  I would prefer to cozen ours a bit more than that.  Even our coffee table has a Scruggs bed on top.   ;D

Sue, that is a word I haven't come across before. I would look on that thing as a way of raising the animal's bed off the floor, I wouldn't expect it to be used as it is.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 06:47:14 AM »
It doesn't look the most comfortable of beds, I must be honest.  I would prefer to cozen ours a bit more than that.  Even our coffee table has a Scruggs bed on top.   ;D

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 22:02:44 PM »
I liked the self heating blankie, but I don't want to pay for a voucher against a future purchase I might not make. But thank you for posting the link Mary. :Luv2:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
WHAT IN THE WORLD ..................
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 14:19:38 PM »
I CAN NOT SEE ANYONE BUYING THIS ITEM FOR THEIR DOG, CAT OR EVEN LYNNE'S HAMSTERS.

I BOUGHT STANLEY A NEW BED FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT CAME 2 WEEKS AGO AND OF COURSE I HAD TO LET HIM HAVE IT. NOT BEEN IN IT YET THOUGH  :rofl: :rofl: IT'S SO FURRY BUT NOT IN MY SIZE  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

MARY

https://www.livingsocial.co.uk/email-deals/shop/pets/beds/13336119/portable-elevated-pet-bed?jl_uid=42368762-9019-4085-b10d-9f57f5de5d44&jl_cmpn=National_Shop_GB_Jetlore2019-12-11&cauth=42368762-9019-4085-b10d-9f57f5de5d44&ito=livingsocial_email_National_Shop_GB_Jetlore%202019-12-11&st_cid=18862714&st_rid=1132896430&blockpos=2
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat