Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

What’s the best food to feed a cat with diarrhoea

(1/2) > >>

Desley (booktigger):
Glad the vet visit went well and he seems more optimistic now. Fingers crossed for the scan

Sue P (Paddysmum):

Well, she's a little stunner, and no mistake.   ;D :Luv2:

Moray is another one who always has an enormous pee when he's in the cat carrier.  Bless their hearts, I wish there was a way we could assure them it will be alright. 

I think that's a very sensible decision, to hold off from exposing her to la barrage of tests and exploration and to see instead the ultrasound will shed some light on what's going on. 

Sending a very gentle and respectful chin tickle for your gorgeous girl.

Judecat (Paula):
She IS a beautiful Girl, chicken and rice seems to be a preferred diet for tummy problems. :hug: :hug: :hug:Everything crossed for her, she is still a relatively young cat. :Luv:

Lyn (Slugsta):
What a pretty girl she is! I'm glad she has improved and hope she continues to do well  :hug:

faerienuff:
She has responded really well to the treatment she had on Thursday (antibiotics because suspected she had uti) vet thinks the thickening of her intestines he could feel has lessened in the 4 days since he’s seen her so he is encouraged that might be IBS and not more sinister. She also had a nearly normal pooh before we headed out to the vets and then she proceeded to pooh all over the vets table as she does every times she goes! (We go with full clean kit as doesn’t matter when or what she goes for she does it every time!)

She also went for a wee run round the vets room today as well so full Bengal antics seem to have been restored with the steroids  :Crazy:

I have the option of going for the full referral to the vet school and biopsies if I want but I am reluctant to put her through this just to have a name for her condition.

We are continuing with the steroids and she’s going for an ultrasound on Thursday to get a better idea about the thickening fingers crossed the normal pooh continues!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version