Author Topic: Tiber - 15th May 2008 - 26th April 2019  (Read 5420 times)

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
Re: Tiber - 15th May 2008 - 26th April 2019
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2019, 15:29:26 PM »
SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT TIBER A TRUE PURRS MEMBER RIP MY BOY

LOVELY CASKET AND SO PLEASED HE IS BACK HOME WITH YOU

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2019, 14:27:32 PM »
It is a lovely casket, I am so pleased that he is back home where he belongs. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2019, 14:20:46 PM »
Lynn, I love his casket and the Angel Tiber on the top.  Beautiful. 

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2019, 13:59:00 PM »
Thank you all for your kind words. We miss him so much. The house is so empty. Tiber was such a huge presence in our lives. He's home now safe where he belongs and snuggling in our hearts too.
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2019, 08:53:50 AM »
LYNN SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT DEAR TIBER WHO WAS VERY MUCH PART OF THE PURRS FAMILY, SO FEEL HIS LOSS :hug:

WHAT A GORGEOUS BOY AND SUCH WONDERFUL MEMORIES :hug:

THINKING OF YOU AND TIBER UP THERE ON THE BRIDGE :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 22:40:55 PM »

Oh God Lynne I'm so sorry for your loss  :'( :'( :'(

Am in bits for you.  What a stunning lad Tiber was.

RIP you beautiful boy ❤❤❤

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2019, 13:08:10 PM »

Lynne, I'm absolutely gutted for you.  For us, too.  As Carol said, he was one of us. A true Purrs Member.  He made us laugh and we swooned at his handsomeness   :Luv2: :Luv2:  His was a life well lived, and lived to the full.  How wonderful for him to know the love that he has, and how privileged we've been to have shared that love, through you.   

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 10:52:47 AM »
I couldn't say anything better than what has already been said. He was such a handsome boy too. Your tribute to him is lovely and my heart goes out to you and your family. :care: :care: :care:

Play hard on the bridge Darling Tiber. :candle:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 09:25:32 AM »
Lynne, my heart is breaking for you  :hug:  As Carol said, Tiber became one of us and I know there will be much sadness that he has had to leave you. Christmas and other special times won't be the same on Purrs without Tiber's presence - wearing antlers or otherwise!

RIP sweet Tiber, play hard at the Bridge lovely boy  :candle:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 09:17:29 AM »
Lynne I'm so sorry You have had to let Tiber go and my heart goes out to you and all your family on this saddest of days.  Through your wonderful posts he captured our hearts too and became a much loved member of the Purrs family even though we never met him.  I' sure I won't be the only one shedding a tear with you.

Play well at the bridge Tiber.  We will all miss you.

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
Tiber - 15th May 2008 - 26th April 2019
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2019, 08:11:56 AM »
It is with great sadness that we said goodbye to our beloved Tiber. Just at that moment when he had achieved the status of the sweetest of the sweet, in fact the perfect dog, he had to leave us.
We first met him when he was a day old and that day he captured our hearts. Today he took part of our hearts with him. Through the past 11 years he made us laugh and cry and every emotion in between. He was never an angel (till now). Protector of the family (even from family and friends we didn’t want to be guarded from), chaser of cats (even his own), raider of cat litter trays, stealer of all things edible (and sometimes not), chewer of doors and scraper of carpets, chaser of woodpigeons (have you caught one yet?), expert opener of baby gates and Christmas presents, mower-down of visitors, splasher of water, barker and howler extraordinaire.
For all that he was the most loyal, loving, funny and beautiful dog you could ever hope to share your life with. He was family, always there with his unbounded zest for life which he lived in the fast lane! He never judged you no matter what you did, said or looked like. He just gave you his love, licks or just a head to stroke or a gaze from his glorious brown eyes. Sometimes he would just lie next to you letting his soft presence comfort you. He knew when that was needed instinctively.
Rest well now our darling boy and thank you for being in our lives. You were a very special dog and we will always be with us in our hearts. Play well at the Rainbow Bridge Tiber x
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Link to CatChat