Author Topic: First Post in AGES - Meet Rory & Lily  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
Re: First Post in AGES - Meet Rory & Lily
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 09:19:50 AM »
Hi Again, lovely to see you back. :wow:

Rory and Lily are stunning looking, like Sue I am looking forward to hearing the cats stories unfold. :coolpics: How old are they?

We are posting in big or in capitals now as a member has poor vision and can't easily read small print. In case you wondered. :)

Thank you for sharing them Gato. ;D  :welcome: back.
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 21:29:31 PM »
I'm glad that you have 2 more cats to bring you joy. I agree that a house is not a home without at least one cat  :hug:

Lily is very pretty and Rory looks an absolute sweetheart  ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 06:57:21 AM »

Oh Gatos.  So very sorry to hear that Howie is no longer with you.   I know you'll miss the leaves, the worms and the stones, but I suspect Howie will be making the most of it on Rainbow Bridge.   Your tales of him were heartwarming.

And welcome to Rory and Lily - they're gorgeous.  Two absolute beauties.  Really pleased you were able to give a home to two deserving cats, and it sounds like they're already going some way to filling Howie's big and beautiful boots.   :Luv:

Offline Gatos

• Adult Cat
First Post in AGES - Meet Rory & Lily
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2019, 16:28:45 PM »
Hi folks,

Poor Howie succumbed to cancer in 2016 and I couldn't bear a house with no cats.  So what does one do? I went straight down to my re homing centre the next day and was introduced to Rory & Lily who have been with me ever since.

Rory is a sweet, gentle boy who loves to snuggle.  Lily is a mega diva and is like a mini tornado.

Looking forward to posting more about our adventures...

Gatos.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." ~ Albert Schweitzer

Link to CatChat