Author Topic: Hi to the forum!  (Read 3346 times)

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: Hi to the forum!
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 18:05:00 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs. You might like to know that we post in large font as Misa/Gill has visual problems.

Your boys are very hansum  :Luv2:

I have 2 black cats, both rescue. Alf is big and confident; Sky is small and very timid.

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 16:20:18 PM »
WELCOME TO PURRS, YOUR BOYS ARE STUNNING

I HAVE A SEAL POINT BIRMAN, MR NORTYCAT AND A RESCURE BIG FLUFFY BKAVK AND WHITE WHO IS BEING LOOKED AFTER BY A FRIEND

LUPIN IS THE FIRST AND MISA THE SECOND

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 16:14:17 PM »
You're so right, Aphid.  They're balm for the soul.   :)

Offline Aphid

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Jack and Jasper
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 15:08:39 PM »
Thanks for the friendly welcome and interesting stories about your own cats. They certainly come in all shapes and sizes but for me, a home isn’t a home without them.

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 13:25:23 PM »
 :welcome:

Your cats are stunning! Jack reminds me of my late, much missed Bass who went to the Bridge last year.
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 10:26:30 AM »
Hi Aphid, Jack and Jasper,  :welcome:

I have five mogs, Emo, black half NFC, Merlin, black and white, Bob, black tortie with a white shirtfront and paws, Pippa, muted silver tabby, and last but not least, Pirate, a mackerel tabby with congenital deformities, missing an ear flap, partially sighted, hence the name, :naughty: and he has a curly tail like a pig. A rainbow of cats. :)

We are very friendly, please stick around and keep the lovely pics of Jack and Jasper coming. Very hansum boys. :wow:

Paula xxx
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 09:43:13 AM »
Welcome to Purrs Aphid and the gorgeous boys :)

I am Mum and slave to the Clan cats in the North East of Scotland, we have a rainbow family with black cats being in the majority along with the norite torties, the ginger ninja's the white child Echo, the Bengals all rescues from the marble to the spotty to the F2 rescued from awful conditions not forgetting my wonderful ferals and my utilityroom boy Cody who turned up a bag of bones 6 years ago and is now nearly 7 kgs of sleek black cat and my wonderful diabetic oldie who was a PTS case 3 years ago now aged nearly 18 with one working kidney and his new friend in the guest wing a former foster from 14 years ago ginger ninja Tango and their pets our wonderful Border Collies Sky and Mistral, not forgetting our NFC, Ragdoll and the 2 Mau's :)

We live in a very rural location and the cats and dogs love it :)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:44:28 AM by Liz »
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 06:42:51 AM »

Hello Aphid.  Hello Jack and Hello Jasper -  :welcome:   A big warm welcome to Purrs.   

Your boys are stunning.  We're very partial to reds and blacks on this forum.  (And torties, and tux cats, tabby tigers and spotty leopards, dilutes and full strengths, long-haired and short-haired andall  furry lengths in between.  :evillaugh:

It's great that your babies have transformed from timorous beasties to proud and confident puds.   ;D ;D

We have 3 cats.  One big floofmonsta of a boy called Moray, and two semi-feral gurlies called Malt and Barley.  Also hoping you stick around and get to know us all.   Feel free to start new discussions, revisit old topics, and generally just join in the chat.   :)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 22:27:26 PM »
:welcome: :welcome:

Your boys are stunning. 

What a gorgeous fluffy ginger is Carrot  :cat laugh:

and what a handsome little black fella is Jack :catluv:

We share our home with seven rescues including three black cats. 

Hope you hang around a while and get to know us better.  We're a friendly bunch  :)

Offline Aphid

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Jack and Jasper
Hi to the forum!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 22:15:52 PM »
As a new forum member I just wanted to say hi! I would also like to introduce my two handsome young boys - Jack (Black) and Jasper (Carrot) - rescued cats who have been with us, now, for almost 4 years and are a welcome addition to the family. Young, loving and well adjusted they love playing together in and out of the house, a far cry from the timid, frightened poor little things they were when they arrived.

Link to CatChat