Author Topic: Hey [emoji4]  (Read 9157 times)

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
Re: Hey [emoji4]
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2019, 12:56:36 PM »

It's fab they got on so We'll, and they're so amusing when you can watch and join in cat capers.  What's  better than one cat?  More cats!!   :wow:

Of course. 2 cats is so funny to watch. They are really cheeky

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2019, 10:17:13 AM »

It's fab they got on so We'll, and they're so amusing when you can watch and join in cat capers.  What's  better than one cat?  More cats!!   :wow:

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2019, 07:45:44 AM »
Happy New Year :Luv:

Such lovely photos and I am so pleased that your 'present' gets on so well with Cleo. :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: Much fun will be had by all, and if they are anything like my 'kittens' who are now either four or approaching it, they'll sound like elephants chasing up and down he stairs. :naughty:

Take care Honey,

Paula xxx

They actually do! Haha. And you can hear Jessie's little feet running about the laminate flooring all the time. Cleo was funny before hand but now there is two of them it's actually hilarious. I can leave the TV off and just sit and watch them instead. Feeding time is a nightmare though. They eat a bit of their own dinner then try and eat the other ones lol. They are so cheeky together

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2019, 07:42:33 AM »
Happy New Year to you too! I hope you are settling in well and enjoying your new home.

How lovely that Cleo now has Jessie to play with  ;D

Our new house is amazing thank you. Cleo and our bunnies are loving having loads more space to play. Cleo and Jessie have basically taken over our hallway with their toys! And this photo is only the downstairs hallway. But I wouldn't have it any other way

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2019, 07:40:18 AM »

Happy New year to you too!   So much cute going on in that photo  ;D ;D  It's great that Cleo has a new playmate.  Am rather partial to the reds   :Luv:

I'm obsessed with Jessie from Toy Story 2, hence the colour and name

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2019, 20:45:42 PM »
Happy New Year :Luv:

Such lovely photos and I am so pleased that your 'present' gets on so well with Cleo. :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: Much fun will be had by all, and if they are anything like my 'kittens' who are now either four or approaching it, they'll sound like elephants chasing up and down he stairs. :naughty:

Take care Honey,

Paula xxx
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2019, 10:41:26 AM »
Happy New Year to you too! I hope you are settling in well and enjoying your new home.

How lovely that Cleo now has Jessie to play with  ;D

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2019, 07:57:14 AM »

Happy New year to you too!   So much cute going on in that photo  ;D ;D  It's great that Cleo has a new playmate.  Am rather partial to the reds   :Luv:

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2019, 07:35:07 AM »
Hey!

Happy new year to everyone!

Not been on in a while. Was to busy moving house, settling in them along came Christmas... I hope you all had a lovely time.

Here is an updated photo of a now 6 month old Cleo and our newest 8 week old Jessie who I got as part of my Christmas. The first 2 days Cleo was hissing and growling but now you would never think it happened. They just play all the time now.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2018, 19:42:27 PM »
I wasn't too far off then, we moved to England when I was 2, but we did go 'back home' frequently until I left home, I was born in Glasgow.

It would be easier if you could use a larger font as some members are sight impaired and won't be able to follow your posts easily.

Cleo is wonderful. Thank you for showing us such lovely photos of her.

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2018, 19:17:13 PM »
I'm sorry, the word 'sook' is new to me  :-[
Oh sorry, Scottish word there hee hee. She is really cuddly

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2018, 16:30:53 PM »

She's a little darling.   :)  Puts me in mind of our Malt, facially.  :Luv:

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2018, 16:13:57 PM »
A long time since I heard it, but I think it means a total baby or soppy sox, no doubt I will stand to be corrected.

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2018, 10:05:25 AM »
I'm sorry, the word 'sook' is new to me  :-[

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2018, 08:13:51 AM »
Thanks all

She is a proper little sook with me
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 08:14:22 AM by C9FAL »

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 18:12:20 PM »
Wot's wrong with unicorn duvet sets, I have two. :-[ :naughty:

Cleo is obviously laying claim to you. :Luv:

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2018, 17:13:56 PM »
Awww, she clearly knows who her Meowmy is!!

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2018, 05:15:02 AM »

She loves her Mummy!    ;D :Luv2:  Doesn't that make you feel the most special of people in the whole world?  Beautiful.   :)  Lovin da duvet.  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 23:18:39 PM »
I received this photo from my other half the other day while I was at work. He came into the room to find Cleo snuggled up beside me sleeping... Look at her little paw on my face! And yes I do have a unicorn blanket, cushion and hotwater bottle lol

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2018, 23:47:35 PM »
All these beautiful animal photos, we are being spoilt :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 20:37:53 PM »
I AM SURE SHE WAS LAUGHING AT YOU LOL

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2018, 09:47:40 AM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2018, 05:46:10 AM »

:evillaugh: :evillaugh:

What fab photos!! Isn't she settling in well?  Love how relaxed and impish she looks.   :Luv2:

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 22:28:36 PM »
Well this cheeky monkey has now been with us for 2 weeks and has settled in really well. She is so funny and cute! Check out the photo of me trying to get a selfie with her and she yawned... I laughed so much for ages at this

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 22:26:37 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs. I have just got back from holiday, so missed your introductions. You have a lovely fur-family  :Luv2:
Thank you! I hope you had a lovely holiday

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 15:28:36 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs. I have just got back from holiday, so missed your introductions. You have a lovely fur-family  :Luv2:

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 00:33:34 AM »
HIYA FROM ME AND LUPIN

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 10:02:01 AM »
LOVELY BUNNIES

I AM THE ONE WHO DOESNT SEE TOO WELL
HEY MISA

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 10:01:38 AM »

Oh my word - what beautiful bunnies!!!  :wow: :wow:  Is okay to be confused about gender.  Happens to da best of us  ;) :)

We honestly couldn't believe it! "Emm, Bella is actually a boy". Alright then

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2018, 10:00:45 AM »

Welcome from another Scot -we are up in Aberdeenshire and have the Clan cats and dogs - we have 62 cats and 3 dogs having lost 6 this year and the Clan gained a new leader in our 3 legged Tabby Maverick.

We are involved in cat rescue and end up with the ones not for the feint hearted or the ones who most folks would give up on but here they blossom and grow and learn to love humans, we are also involved in Bengal rescue another designer cat that isn't for the fainthearted or folks who want a lower energy cat, we have from F2 to F7 all are wonderful loud and proud and do sing the song of their people once you get used to it they are wonderful animals we also have 2 Mau's. an NFC and a Ragdoll and they have my 3 wonderful Border Collies Sky, Sunny and Mistral as their big brothers :)

Hey!

We are from North Lanarkshire Oh wow, that's amazing! I wish I lived closed. I'd have love to have visited. What an amazing job you do. Well done to you.

My mum's dog is a collie X. They are amazing digs aren't they?

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2018, 02:23:06 AM »
LOVELY BUNNIES

I AM THE ONE WHO DOESNT SEE TOO WELL

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 20:43:50 PM »

Oh my word - what beautiful bunnies!!!  :wow: :wow:  Is okay to be confused about gender.  Happens to da best of us  ;) :)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 20:06:25 PM »
Welcome from another Scot -we are up in Aberdeenshire and have the Clan cats and dogs - we have 62 cats and 3 dogs having lost 6 this year and the Clan gained a new leader in our 3 legged Tabby Maverick.

We are involved in cat rescue and end up with the ones not for the feint hearted or the ones who most folks would give up on but here they blossom and grow and learn to love humans, we are also involved in Bengal rescue another designer cat that isn't for the fainthearted or folks who want a lower energy cat, we have from F2 to F7 all are wonderful loud and proud and do sing the song of their people once you get used to it they are wonderful animals we also have 2 Mau's. an NFC and a Ragdoll and they have my 3 wonderful Border Collies Sky, Sunny and Mistral as their big brothers :)
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 20:01:20 PM »

Hi C9FAL!  Hi Cleo!!  :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome to the Purrs family.   A belated Happy Birthday - and can't we just see it was a good one  ;D  Cleo is a little beauty.  I love the bottom photograph - a cat laugh!  :Luv: :Luv:

Kittens are just great, but be prepared to be worn out by all that kitten energy.   :evillaugh: 

I remember when ours were little.  The things they could get into that we thought they couldn't.  We once "lost" them in a closed room.  I was panicking like mad, as it was bonfire night.  Logic told me they could not have got out of that room, but all there was in it, was a large cat carrier, a chair, a play tunnel., a little box and a little pile of blankets.  There was not a kitten to be seen.  Did I mention the wardrobe?  Did I?   :shify:  They'd managed to get the wardrobe door open (sliding variety) and had hidden in side.  When I eventually did the ridiculous, and opened the closed door, I saw two terrified pairs of eyes peeping up at me.   :doh: :doh:

By way of an intro, I'm proud slave to a boy cat, Moray (a tabby and white Norwegian Forest Cat lookee-likee)  and two gurlies, Malt (white and tabby and very dainty) and Barley (dark tabby with a cream chin, and a real Beryl the Peril).    :Luv: :Luv:  It was Malt and Barley who hid in the wardrobe.

When we got them, they were semi feral (still are) and had been dumped in a cardboard box in a garden, but they've learned to relax more, and have cuddles and snuggles, on their terms.  Moray has no such inhibitions, and will cadge cuddles whenever he fancies.   :evillaugh:

Has Cleo met your bunnies yet?  And what are their names?  What colours are they?  A lot of our members have other animal companions too, so don't feel you have to confine chat to cats only. 

ENjoy the forum, have a look around and pitch in with anything you fancy posting about. 

Thank you Sue

Oh she is a nutter already. She practically bounces off every wall in the room haha. She is spoiled rotten already!

Oh my god. A wardrobe! That's crazy. They are so clever. I once lost my bunny haha. I found him hiding under the stairs! Phones mu ither half breaking my heart as I couldn't find him anywhere in the house.

Aww that's such a shame. I hate when people do that. Instead of just taking them somewhere to be looked after/adopted but at least they have you now.

She has indeed. Daisy is a little scared of her but she is a timid wee soul anyway. Her and Domino are like wee best friends already. She goes up to his pen and boops him on the nose It's proper cute. Buddy, top left (1 year and 7 months)  Daisy, top right, she is bonded with Buddy (1 year and 2 months), Domino, bottom left (1 year), Bella, bottom right (7 months). Bella went to the vets for a pre op before being neutered and we were told she was actually a he We couldn't believe it. We got her to bond with Domino and wondered why they kept fighting

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 19:40:06 PM »

:welcome: Hi Cleo is gawjuss, welcome to Purrs, please join in, we love chatting. ;D

I have 5 cats, 4 degus, 3 snakes and fish.

A few of our members are visually impaired, so we tend to write in capitals or increase the font size for them.

Welcome again.

Take care Honey,

Paula xxx

Thank you Paula.

Nice to see you have loads of animals to We do also have 3 hamsters. Drug's are proper cute!

Oh thank you for letting me know.

Xx.

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 19:38:41 PM »
WELCOME TO PURRS.

OH HOW ADORABLE IS YOUR KITTEN, WELCOME CLEO
Thank you Misa

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 07:07:19 AM »

Hi C9FAL!  Hi Cleo!!  :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome to the Purrs family.   A belated Happy Birthday - and can't we just see it was a good one  ;D  Cleo is a little beauty.  I love the bottom photograph - a cat laugh!  :Luv: :Luv:

Kittens are just great, but be prepared to be worn out by all that kitten energy.   :evillaugh: 

I remember when ours were little.  The things they could get into that we thought they couldn't.  We once "lost" them in a closed room.  I was panicking like mad, as it was bonfire night.  Logic told me they could not have got out of that room, but all there was in it, was a large cat carrier, a chair, a play tunnel., a little box and a little pile of blankets.  There was not a kitten to be seen.  Did I mention the wardrobe?  Did I?   :shify:  They'd managed to get the wardrobe door open (sliding variety) and had hidden in side.  When I eventually did the ridiculous, and opened the closed door, I saw two terrified pairs of eyes peeping up at me.   :doh: :doh:

By way of an intro, I'm proud slave to a boy cat, Moray (a tabby and white Norwegian Forest Cat lookee-likee)  and two gurlies, Malt (white and tabby and very dainty) and Barley (dark tabby with a cream chin, and a real Beryl the Peril).    :Luv: :Luv:  It was Malt and Barley who hid in the wardrobe.

When we got them, they were semi feral (still are) and had been dumped in a cardboard box in a garden, but they've learned to relax more, and have cuddles and snuggles, on their terms.  Moray has no such inhibitions, and will cadge cuddles whenever he fancies.   :evillaugh:

Has Cleo met your bunnies yet?  And what are their names?  What colours are they?  A lot of our members have other animal companions too, so don't feel you have to confine chat to cats only. 

ENjoy the forum, have a look around and pitch in with anything you fancy posting about. 

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 06:01:03 AM »
:welcome: Hi Cleo is gawjuss, welcome to Purrs, please join in, we love chatting. ;D

I have 5 cats, 4 degus, 3 snakes and fish.

A few of our members are visually impaired, so we tend to write in capitals or increase the font size for them.

Welcome again.

Take care Honey,

Paula xxx

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 02:43:09 AM »
WELCOME TO PURRS.

OH HOW ADORABLE IS YOUR KITTEN, WELCOME CLEO

Offline C9FAL

• Kitten
Hey [emoji4]
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 23:54:00 PM »
Hey all

I have just joined the forum from Scotland... Been desperate for a kitten for a while and after seeing a gorgeous wee one my boyfriend got me her for my birthday. Cleo was 10 weeks on Tuesday there. We also have 4 little bunnies to.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and all your fur babies.

X.

Link to CatChat