Author Topic: Hello Kitty  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
Re: Hello Kitty
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 22:07:16 PM »
BEAUTIFUL CATS AND CALICO TORTIES VERY DEAR TO MY HEART AS SASA MY LADY DIED AGED TWENTY IN OCT

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 07:43:46 AM »

Hi there -  :welcome:  What beautiful cats you have.  :wow:

We have 3 former shelter cats.  Two of them are still very shy and flighty 3 years after we adopted them.  Lillim will surprise you yet though.  I'd put money on it.   :)

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 00:50:30 AM »
Try smelly, fishy treats, has worked wonders for me with my 'ferals', none of which act like they were now. :Luv2:

BTW, we have a couple of members who find ordinary text too small, so in deference to their bad eyesight, we tend to print in capitals or as Lyn and I do enlarge the font. I use 14. ;)
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline catcafe

• Kitten
    • Cat Cafe
  • Slave to: Lillim
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 22:47:14 PM »
Thanks for the warm welcome :) Cats are lovely, but some can be really anti social like Lillim, she will always hide when there is someone other than us and it's really hard to gain her trust, still trying after a year, because it's  my girlfriend's cat :P

Online Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 21:35:14 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: thanks for the photos!  ;D

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 16:28:18 PM »
:welcome: Catcafe, we love pics of our furbabes on here, the one on the bottom looks very similar to my tortie girl, Bob. I also have, Emo, Merlin, Pippa and Pirate.

Your babies are lovely.

Again, welcome. :summer flowers:

Paula xxx
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline catcafe

• Kitten
    • Cat Cafe
  • Slave to: Lillim
Hello Kitty
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 15:27:22 PM »
Howdy! My cats Lillim, Rosie and Rascal would like to give you a privilege of seeing their pictures so here they are  :wow:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 15:29:03 PM by catcafe »

Link to CatChat