Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Main coon kitten or young male cat

<< < (5/5)

Sue P (Paddysmum):
Hi Jason

Welcome to Purrs.    :welcome:

Not sure where you're located, but f you dont hit lucky with the rescues, there are some very reputable MC breeders in the Lake District. 

If you do buy from a breeder, always check out a cat or kitten in its existing home, and that the Breeder is registered with TICA or GCCF.  Dont be shy asking about accreditation.  Any breeder worth their salt won't mind at all.   

Must admit, like Paula, am a sneaky Norwegian Forest Cat fan.  They're very like Maine Coons in many respects (yet totally different  :evillaugh:)

Good luck in acquiring your new companion.  If you do find your cat, we'd love to see piccies. 

Jason busby:
Ok thanks I will try the main coon rescue site

Jason busby:
Ok thanks I will try the main coon rescue site

Judecat (Paula):
Please don't buy from Gumtree or similar sites, you are likely to end up with an ill kitten, do you need a kitten? If so go to your local rescues. If not, go to the official Maine Coon Cat Rescue site, the cats are older, usually about four, but at least you know that they are vaccinated, Litter tray trained, etc. They will do a homecheck first.

I have had Maine Coons before. I sneakily prefer Norwegian Forest Cats. ;)

Jason busby:
Hi I'm new I'm looking for a main coon kitten or young male cat to rehome any advice would be appreciated

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version