Author Topic: Miss Luna of the Clan Cats  (Read 5493 times)

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
Re: Miss Luna of the Clan Cats
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 20:22:43 PM »
I am so sorry for your loss. What a peaceful way to go. Run free at the bridge Miss Luna x
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 20:03:47 PM »
RIP Miss Luna  :hug: :hug:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2018, 21:33:05 PM »
Liz, you have certainly had a rough time recently and I'm sorry that includes losing your darling Luna  :hug: I'm glad she was able to be with her brother to the end.

RIP Miss Luna of the Clan Cats, run free at the Bridge darling girl.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 20:35:01 PM »

Run free and play hard.  None can touch you now, though you touched many in your time here xx

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 20:31:25 PM »
R.I.P Miss Luna, Play Hard On The Bridge. :Luv:

I honestly don't know how you do it Liz. Respect. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Miss Luna of the Clan Cats
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 20:12:31 PM »
With our hearts broken we announce the death of Miss Luna feral on Thursday 25 October 2018

She joined us along with her brother Lynx in June 2005 and whilst Lynx tamed down Miss Luna kept the tradition of feisty feral redheads and although she loved the dogs and all the other cats especially her brothers Ace, Boston and Dallas she was very much hands off and we let her be

She was part of the great escape the day after we moved here and took 3 long months to trap and the boys kept her safe and close to the feeding stations before she finally was trapped, then they boys came in like we had hoped for a tad earlier

She was part of the upstairs gang along with Sabrina, Shadow, Ace, Boston, Dallas, Blue and a fair few others
She showed no signs of anything being wrong but had been a bit more active since her partner in crime Annie died

I found her curled up with her brother Lynx and Sammy feral on the couch in the familyroom

So god speed our darling Luna, reunited with your crew

We will love and miss you forever, not just a feral but Miss Luna of the Clan cats forever and you always wore your heart proudly
Adopted June 2005 died at home Thursday 25 October 2018 x
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat