Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Hey [emoji4]

<< < (2/8) > >>

Judecat (Paula):
Happy New Year :Luv:

Such lovely photos and I am so pleased that your 'present' gets on so well with Cleo. :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: Much fun will be had by all, and if they are anything like my 'kittens' who are now either four or approaching it, they'll sound like elephants chasing up and down he stairs. :naughty:

Take care Honey,

Paula xxx

Lyn (Slugsta):
Happy New Year to you too! I hope you are settling in well and enjoying your new home.

How lovely that Cleo now has Jessie to play with  ;D

Sue P (Paddysmum):

Happy New year to you too!   So much cute going on in that photo  ;D ;D  It's great that Cleo has a new playmate.  Am rather partial to the reds   :Luv:

C9FAL:
Hey!

Happy new year to everyone!

Not been on in a while. Was to busy moving house, settling in them along came Christmas... I hope you all had a lovely time.

Here is an updated photo of a now 6 month old Cleo and our newest 8 week old Jessie who I got as part of my Christmas. The first 2 days Cleo was hissing and growling but now you would never think it happened. They just play all the time now.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Judecat (Paula):
I wasn't too far off then, we moved to England when I was 2, but we did go 'back home' frequently until I left home, I was born in Glasgow.

It would be easier if you could use a larger font as some members are sight impaired and won't be able to follow your posts easily.

Cleo is wonderful. Thank you for showing us such lovely photos of her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version