Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Hey [emoji4]

<< < (8/8)

C9FAL:

--- Quote from: Misa on September 14, 2018, 02:43:09 AM ---WELCOME TO PURRS.

OH HOW ADORABLE IS YOUR KITTEN, WELCOME CLEO

--- End quote ---
Thank you Misa

Sue P (Paddysmum):

Hi C9FAL!  Hi Cleo!!  :welcome: :welcome:

Welcome to the Purrs family.   A belated Happy Birthday - and can't we just see it was a good one  ;D  Cleo is a little beauty.  I love the bottom photograph - a cat laugh!  :Luv: :Luv:

Kittens are just great, but be prepared to be worn out by all that kitten energy.   :evillaugh: 

I remember when ours were little.  The things they could get into that we thought they couldn't.  We once "lost" them in a closed room.  I was panicking like mad, as it was bonfire night.  Logic told me they could not have got out of that room, but all there was in it, was a large cat carrier, a chair, a play tunnel., a little box and a little pile of blankets.  There was not a kitten to be seen.  Did I mention the wardrobe?  Did I?   :shify:  They'd managed to get the wardrobe door open (sliding variety) and had hidden in side.  When I eventually did the ridiculous, and opened the closed door, I saw two terrified pairs of eyes peeping up at me.   :doh: :doh:

By way of an intro, I'm proud slave to a boy cat, Moray (a tabby and white Norwegian Forest Cat lookee-likee)  and two gurlies, Malt (white and tabby and very dainty) and Barley (dark tabby with a cream chin, and a real Beryl the Peril).    :Luv: :Luv:  It was Malt and Barley who hid in the wardrobe.

When we got them, they were semi feral (still are) and had been dumped in a cardboard box in a garden, but they've learned to relax more, and have cuddles and snuggles, on their terms.  Moray has no such inhibitions, and will cadge cuddles whenever he fancies.   :evillaugh:

Has Cleo met your bunnies yet?  And what are their names?  What colours are they?  A lot of our members have other animal companions too, so don't feel you have to confine chat to cats only. 

ENjoy the forum, have a look around and pitch in with anything you fancy posting about. 

Judecat (Paula):
:welcome: Hi Cleo is gawjuss, welcome to Purrs, please join in, we love chatting. ;D

I have 5 cats, 4 degus, 3 snakes and fish.

A few of our members are visually impaired, so we tend to write in capitals or increase the font size for them.

Welcome again.

Take care Honey,

Paula xxx

Misa:
WELCOME TO PURRS.

OH HOW ADORABLE IS YOUR KITTEN, WELCOME CLEO

C9FAL:
Hey all

I have just joined the forum from Scotland... Been desperate for a kitten for a while and after seeing a gorgeous wee one my boyfriend got me her for my birthday. Cleo was 10 weeks on Tuesday there. We also have 4 little bunnies to.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and all your fur babies.

X.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version