Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Is it time to let my baby go?

(1/11) > >>

Sootyca:

--- Quote from: lisa77 on August 23, 2018, 21:13:43 PM ---Thanks everyone for all your supportive words.
It's been 2 weeks Monday. I'm driving myself nutty as I still keep thinking I hear him clawing at his huge scratch post (one thing I can't bare to move at the mo)
His beds are still dotted in every room of the house.He was like my shadow! I couldn't even go to the toilet without him howling & scratching at the door. I still cannot get over the fact i won't ever see him again. Our home feels so different without him. Our hearts are truly broken 💔

--- End quote ---

Five weeks on from Robbie leaving me and I'm still struggling.  It will take as long as it needs to.  We had years to love them......you can't move on from that kind of love in a short space of time.

:hug: :hug:

Desley (booktigger):
 :hug: :hug:

Judecat (Paula):
Oh Lisa. :hug: :hug: :hug:

lisa77:
Thanks everyone for all your supportive words.
It's been 2 weeks Monday. I'm driving myself nutty as I still keep thinking I hear him clawing at his huge scratch post (one thing I can't bare to move at the mo)
His beds are still dotted in every room of the house.He was like my shadow! I couldn't even go to the toilet without him howling & scratching at the door. I still cannot get over the fact i won't ever see him again. Our home feels so different without him. Our hearts are truly broken 💔

Judecat (Paula):
How are you all Lisa?  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version