Author Topic: Zooplus  (Read 3391 times)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Zooplus
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2018, 10:27:07 AM »
We have on the most part over the years had great service but we have great delivery drivers here and they know where to put the stuff - Bitba are dire we had burst tine and we won't mention the ripped bags of clumping cat litter so we went back to Zooplus and I like the points to spend
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline hollycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Astrophe and Zoonie the Lazoon
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 23:20:10 PM »
I have always dealt with their subsidiary Bitiba, I have never had a problem with them and on the two occasions I have had a pouch blown in the box of AGAIL they refunded the cost of the whole box, effectively giving me 11  pouches for free 'for my trouble' each time

My last çouple of orders have been from Bitiba. They say 1-3 days delivery. Excluding weekends both orders took. 7 days. No apology from them.
It won't matter after Brexit anyway as we won't be able to order from them. Zoo plus is in Germany and Bitiba is in Holland.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 10:05:28 AM »
I have always dealt with their subsidiary Bitiba, I have never had a problem with them and on the two occasions I have had a pouch blown in the box of AGAIL they refunded the cost of the whole box, effectively giving me 11  pouches for free 'for my trouble' each time
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
Zooplus
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 23:31:04 PM »
I just thought I'd mention, for those of you who have had less than happy experiences with Zooplus in the past, that they really seem to have got their act together now - my last two orders were delivered in less than 48 hours after ordering
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 23:31:40 PM by Kay&2Ts »
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Link to CatChat