Author Topic: Jaffa of the Clan Cats  (Read 5709 times)

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
Re: Jaffa of the Clan Cats
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 16:23:26 PM »
I am so very sorry for your loss. It sounds like he had a twilight sparkle with his last day in the sun.
Run free at the bridge sweet Jaffa x
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 21:31:48 PM »
RIP JAFFA, SO SORRY

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 19:23:55 PM »
I am so sorry to hear this Liz!  :hug: I am glad your lovely boy had a final day in the sunshine he loved.

RIP Jaffa, play hard at the bridge beautiful boy.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 17:33:35 PM »

Jaffa, a clan tribute to you.  You were a leader of cats.  An independent spirit who will add vibrant hues to the rainbow bridge.  Tapad Leat dear soul.

Offline Sootyca

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 15:21:11 PM »
So sorry Liz  :hug: :hug:

RIP Jaffa.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Jaffa of the Clan Cats
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 14:31:49 PM »
Our hearts were shattered this morning as at 10.34am our darling Jaffa aka Jaff Jaff died in my arms at the vets after an early morning rush by me to the vets
I trapped Jaffa and the late Monty on 12 July 2011, they were very feisty boys and spent a week in the guest ensuite and were known as the no names boys - emails back and forth between parents as Robin was way and he named them Jaffa and Monty after some cricketing terms :)

Jaffa tamed down to a point but didn't really like the human touching thing and we were fine with that he lived his life to the full and soon mastered the outdoor life here and could be found sunning himself in the woods, on the compost bins and on his Daddies new garage entrance. He loved the cats especially the upstairs crew and had a best friend in Harper and the late Annie.

He got out yesterday as he wasn't doing grounding well and spent his last day sunbathing on the side lawn - for that we are both grateful as he was a sun worshipper and was quiet last night and this morning despite our wonderful vets and all their help it just wasn't enough and he gently went to sleep in my arms purring away which was his final gift to me an armful of wonderful Jaffa x

So god speed my darling boy, reunited with Monty and all the other Clan cats at the Bridge - Annie will be pleased to see you
Trapped 12 July 2011 and died in my arms 4 August 2018
Jaffa of the Clan cats x
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat