Author Topic: Rupert our gentle little man.  (Read 5711 times)

Offline girlinleeds

• Senior Cat
Re: Rupert our gentle little man.
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2018, 15:29:57 PM »
So sorry xxx

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 20:57:52 PM »
 :'( So sorry Lyn.  :hug:

RIP Rupert.
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 19:36:16 PM »
I can't put it better than Sue, Lynne. :care: :care: :care: :blow kiss:

R.I.P. Rupert, a very handsome, loving little man. Play hard on The Bridge.
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 15:18:56 PM »
Oh Lyn.  I am so sorry. 

I think Rupert was a mega-sized, mega-hearted Hamster gent.  truly unique and a loving little soul who brought so much pleasure and delight to so many of us, through your generous sharing of his antics.

Thank you Rupert, and look down on us kindly from Rainbow Bridge.  xxx

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 14:32:49 PM »
I remember you saying at Easter that Ruprt was slowing down. I am sorry that he has had to leave you but glad for the love you shared with him  :hug:

RIP Ruprt. Play hard at the bridge little man.

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
Rupert our gentle little man.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 14:09:05 PM »
Our beloved Rupert made his way over the bridge on 26th April after gradually slowing down over the past few weeks.
All hamsters are special but some hold an extra special place in your heart and Rupert was one of those. He was the gentlest and kindest of creatures who took great pleasure in the simple things life offers. He loved his food and he had a quirky walk with his tail in the air that always made us laugh. There was nothing wrong with his tail - he could hold it normally but he liked to hold it up. He was always waiting to greet you and meerkatting up to be taken out for his cuddles. He was the one you could safely allow the littlest of kiddies to hold. He gave us two wonderful litters of babies. We have his sons here Fergus, Walnut and Hadrian who have inherited many of his qualities for which we are thankful.
It was a joy and a privilege to share your life sweet boy and we hope you are enjoying life at the bridge with your family who went before - Until we meet again Play well at the bridge Rupert my love x
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Link to CatChat