Author Topic: Getting really worried now!!  (Read 3654 times)

Offline Sonya(Buttersmum)

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Butter
Re: Getting really worried now!!
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2018, 16:47:05 PM »
I'm hoping this works this time, I tried to post yesterday but it wouldn't let me  :shocked:

He went out eventually at 2pm yesterday for few hours. He stayed in all night but not because he wanted to but because the cat flap was locked (forgot) to open it back up before we went bed  :rofl: anyway he never woke us up wanting to go out. He's not been out at all today apart from in the garden, seems to be scared of wanting to go out properly, maybe he's met up with a more dominant male cat  :scared: there is a woman further up the close with a lot of cats and there always seems to be new cats about probably doesn't bother getting them neutered  >:(

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2018, 11:12:31 AM »
Sorry, I have only just seen this  :-[ I am so glad that your boy is home safe and sound!  :briggin:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2018, 14:59:54 PM »
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

• Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2018, 13:46:12 PM »
Well i don't know if he went during the night but he hasn't moved off our bed since he got on it at eight this morning

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2018, 00:59:26 AM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug: :blow kiss:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

• Hero Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2018, 21:22:07 PM »
Me too, that was the worse nine hours of my life I can tell you  :scared:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 20:48:49 PM »
   Ye Gods, Sonya.  Am so relieved.  Can't tell you how pleased I am.  Utter relief.

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 20:43:08 PM »
So pleased that Butter is back. ;D Been there, walked the miles and undergone the sheer clenching terror, you and OH have my utmost sympathy for the scare he gave you both. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 20:27:09 PM »
HE'S BACK!!!  ;D ;D ;D he's been back about 30 mins but I've been checking him over, he's a little scared but otherwise fine *phew* he's had a feed and now curled up on our bed  :Luv2: :Luv2:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 19:09:05 PM »

Sonya.  Don't lose heart.  Does he favour any of your neighbours? Could you maybe knock on a few doors

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 18:45:53 PM »
Just got back from looking for him again. Trouble is, is there's lots of public rights of ways where we live plus the golf course has a pathway running through it too. We've just been walking different routes each time. It's over seven hours now! Really hoping he's gone in one of the neighbours houses and is having long snooze on their bed.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 18:06:28 PM »
Oh Sonya.  Have you been out in either direction?  Have you checked the roads and gardens?

I know just how awful this feels, and am sending shedloads of positive thoughts that Butter will come home very soon.  Meanwhile, could you go out with some of his favourite treats, rattling them in likely places, just in case? 

Am so thinking of you.   :hug: :hug:  Let us know if Butter shows up, please. 

• Hero Cat
Getting really worried now!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 15:53:12 PM »
Yesterday Butter followed us when we took Meadow out, but he followed us a lot further than normal and stopped so far and we carried on. Me being me! said we should go back the same way just in case! Luckily he was waiting for us. But today other half went on his own and said he couldn't see him following him. He's been gone nearly five hours now and he's never been out this long before  :'( :'(

Link to CatChat