Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Cat/s Needing Homes

Female cat looking for a home in Birmingham

(1/2) > >>

motherclanger:
Hmmm that is interesting, I have never heard of it before.  We lost Jake's brother just before Christmas and he was very nervous and would spray in the house sometimes.   Mainly because of our garden lodger  :( I think this may have been good for him.  Shame I never knew about it before.  I'll definitely bear it in mind, I've just been reading the reviews for it and it does sound very good. 

Dawn F:
I have cats who don't like each other, taken on when a relative died - we use royal canin calm and it has made a huge difference I wonder if that for your Jake might help the situation until it can be resolved?

motherclanger:
Yes it's amazing the difference this special food has made.  Great for us but also for her too as she's not waking up every day in a wet and soiled bed.

We still have one of our own cats, Jake, we have lost the other three over the last three years.  He is quite timid and doesn't like her at all, otherwise I would have taken her in by now.  It's a shame for him really as he has become a house cat now, not by choice, just that he's too scared to go outside knowing she's there.

I forgot to mention before, she is chipped, but the details are not up to date.  Our vets took her in for a week while they tried to trace her owner with no luck.

If anyone outside of Birmingham is interested in her I am more than happy to transport her to her new home, maybe within 100 miles.

Dawn F:
poor little girl, someone on the forum had a cat with this condition and yes it can be managed I do hope you find someone to help

Lyn (Slugsta):
Aw, what a little sweetie! I do hope that you find her a forever home soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version