Author Topic: Very proud cat mummy  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Very proud cat mummy
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 05:42:54 AM »
Doesn't it make your heart swell when they make a move like that?   :wow:  it feels so good.  I love JG too and have learned much from his shows and book.  And Purrs to, of course.

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
Re: Very proud cat mummy
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 22:20:50 PM »
That's a great step forward, well done!  ;D

Offline Hikari92

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Beanie
Very proud cat mummy
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 20:49:21 PM »
Beanie can be such a pain sometimes but occasionally he does something that makes me so happy that all of the bad stuff just melts away.

At the weekend i had a birthday party and he was pretty stressed out especially as i had moved his ottoman that normally sits right in front of the sofa to the side to use an extra seat. We got it as we wanted him to come up on the sofa with us as a way of getting him used to the idea and give him his own space.

As i hadnt moved it back yet, i was very surprised when Beanie jumped up on the sofa between me and steve and laid down. He began to purr and knead the sofa, he has never been that comfortable with us. I know its only a small thing but for a cat that only 6 months ago was so antisocial and terrified for him it is so much progress.

All credit goes to Jackson Galaxy, everything he taught me from that show has helped me to help him and he is finally becoming the happy sociable kitty i know he is inside

Link to CatChat