I keep trying to be strong but the thought of never seeing him again is devastating.
I can't take it in.
I have written this , what do you think?
If you have a pet please be aware that there are rats that have been poisoned or rat poison has been put down in the area.
Devastatingly my cat has died a painful and awful death from digesting rat poison either via catching a rat or bird /wildlife that has ingested the poison or has digested it direct.
To lose a much loved and treasured family member this way is so very hurtful and upsetting for us and an awful painful way to die for any animal that digests the poison.
I would not want this happening to other pets or wildlife in the area. Please please be aware.