Author Topic: Ouch!  (Read 3456 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Ouch!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 13:08:38 PM »
Thanks - we love it.  :) :hug: The beaches are fab, and yet we also have moors and fells and hills on our doorstep.

Ashington is about the same distance from us, and just a bit further north.  Canny little place, albeit having seen more prosperous days, bless its heart.  Lots of lovely people there, and of course home to the Charlton bros footballers and Jackie Milburn.

I hail from Whitley Bay originally - well actually a village about 5 mins drive from there, but everyone knows Whitley Bay.   :evillaugh:

If ever you get a chance to visit Craster, Druridge Bay or Seaton Sluice beaches, they're fac.  And Newbiggin by the sea - that's a very quaint old little place.  Alnmouth and Amble too -super beaches.

Offline DorothyButton

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Dorothy, Pips, Esme. RIP Muppet x
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 12:45:43 PM »
Ahh it's absolutely stunning up there I loved it! Much better than blooming Dartford!!
I got it wrong, sorry! The company are in Ashington. I'd have loved to have been able to drive over to the coast up there but after that long driving I was pooped lol! (Love, love, love the accent too) he is starting to get to grips with it but it's still a little confusing. They don't understand him either I think it's the sauf london twang he's got! x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 12:41:41 PM »
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh:  I wouldn't use windowlene on that  :rofl:

We're only a 15 minute drive from Morpeth, near the coast, off Blyth?  Yes, it would be a good 7 hour journey for you, assuming the traffic was flowing relatively freely!!

Offline DorothyButton

• Adult Cat
Ouch!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 12:37:08 PM »
Oooooow!!!!   Norty Esme.   :-: :-: :-:

When we first got the Gurlies we regularly sported such injuries, and sales of Savlon in south east Northumberland soared.   :evillaugh:

Oh gawd don't say that. I swear my husband has shares in Savlon!

Have you ever seen My big fat Greek wedding? The dad uses window cleaner for everything! This is what I say Brian is like lol!

Perhaps I'll have to say I'll use the Savlon later! X

Whereabouts in Northumberland are you? Brian works for a company in Morpeth but we live in Kent so about 320 miles away (luckily he doesn't actually have to travel up there)! When he went to his interview it took us 7 hours to get there lol!!

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 12:38:57 PM by DorothyButton »

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 12:32:41 PM »
Oooooow!!!!   Norty Esme.   :-: :-: :-:

When we first got the Gurlies we regularly sported such injuries, and sales of Savlon in south east Northumberland soared.   :evillaugh:

Offline DorothyButton

• Adult Cat
Ouch!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 11:25:38 AM »
Yeah! So little miss Esme decided she didn't like me too much on Tuesday! All I did was attempt to pick her up but she had other plans!!

(It looks bad in picture but not that bad)! Not great when your type 2 diabetic and healing takes longer!

Link to CatChat