Cat General > Our cats stories

The Office Cats

(1/47) > >>

Misa:
YES LUPIN ALSO BITES BUT HE TENDS TO DO A LITTLE NIP FIRST AS A WARNING

Lyn (Slugsta):
Sorry you got bitened Cloveart  :( Alfie can turn and bite in a heartbeat and, given the chance, he will use my hand and arm as a 'kicker' - I still have the scars to show for it!

Cloveart:
You may be right Paula. If we were in a home with someone else, even if we didn't like them, and they disapeared, we'd be a bit unsettled. The only thing is, we understand illness and the vet, whereas I don't think cats understand the situation.

That isn't Tiggie, Sue. I took the picture from the internet. Her teeth are probably worse and her claws are fearsome too.

I notice Tiggie anyway Misa. The staff that ignore her (and don't feed her), don't get bitten. She should see the error in her logic, but she doesn't. She wanted a lot of fuss today, although I could not give her treats as I've misplaced them somewhere.

Misa:
CATS HAVE A WAY OF MAKING THEMSELVES NOTICED LOL

Sue P (Paddysmum):

Ouch, Cloveart!  Am sorry to hear Tiggie was so far out of sorts she munched on y our arm.  Very glad it wasn't worse than it was.  Am wondering if she's feeling under the weather too, or if she's just grumpy and missing Kizzie like you are.   :hug:

That's certainly an impressive set of teeth.   :evillaugh:  Am glad she disappeared though before any punishment was administered.  Cats don't have the same logic as us, so she was just making her feelings plainly felt.   Am sorry you had the brunt of it.  :-[

Sometimes, when we're removing the little burrs me and OH call "soldier's buttons" from Moray's tail, he hisses like some demonic cat from the bowels of Hell, raising a huge furry paw in a threatening manner (and believe me, I've seen those mitts in action!  I wudden wanna be on the receiving end).  I fix him with a sideways stare and say "hey - now here! Whadda fusspot!" and usually he looks a bit shamefaced (but also rather smug  :evillaugh:). 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version