Author Topic: NEW UPDATE ON BABYGIRL  (Read 3305 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: NEW UPDATE ON BABYGIRL
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 15:01:46 PM »
How fantastic.   ;D  Well done you, and I'm so pleased Babygirl is where she belongs, with you - someone who cares.   :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 14:34:59 PM »
THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS AND SO PLEASED SHE IS DOING SO WELL  ;D ;D

Offline Judecat (Paula)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Emo, Bob and Pippa, Pirate and Merlin. Playing hard on The Bridge, Trouble, Jude, Mogwai and Pussmog
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 13:43:04 PM »
That is wonderful news and well done you for stepping up for her once again :hug: :hug: :hug:
Oscar Wilde on his adored Mog "The Mighty Atom that purrs and furrs"

Offline blinkybill

• Kitten
NEW UPDATE ON BABYGIRL
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 13:33:21 PM »
Well I found her a new home or so I thought but the lady who took her treated her badly, also she got another cat who was very dominant and restricted Babygirls eating, so in reality she went back to square one again. She is back home with permanently as I could never trust anyone to care for her as she needs. Also I found out her previous owner had been smoking weed and it affected Babygirl so had to deal with that and its taken me about 4 months to finally hit on the right food and biscuits for her and wow, she has taken off, she is so affectionate, loving, adorable., is putting on weight, Ive taught her how to play, she is very good at diving and pouncing on me and being a pure silly cat.  :Crazy:

Link to CatChat